A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fukk all dat, he needs to prepare for Utah on Monday.

And if going to LA it's to the Clippers

Ah, to be on the second fiddle team while Bron on the top team that also happens to be his childhood team. He’s staying in Toronto before he signs with clipset.

Bron/Kawhi/AD finna be a deadly force.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah

We here for da gawd

Fukk y’all

@2Quik4UHoes only respectable Kobe Stan on here
It’s always these bytch ass Bron stains in here bringing their dumb shyt from team thread to team thread:mjlol:

Literally have nothing intelligent to say, don’t watch the games, always talking about stats, blaming other nikkas, etc..

Like I think you nikkas would feel comfortable washing Lebrons balls:mjlol:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Overall, I enjoyed the game.

Starters were terrible most of the night together. Bench got things going then Luke put in a few starters and it went to trash

Rondo stepped up big. I been saying he’s better with the bench and we see why. Notice how he didn’t do shyt late with Lebronbut we got the win and Lebron decided to wake up and do something then so whatever.

McGee and chandler together will be more solid than Zu imo.

BI didn’t play great, but didn’t play bad.. on D he was good, same with Zo in the minutes Luke did decide to play him. Zo’s d on lillard was great, he just has to stop settling for threes and be aggressive.

If Lebron has never been on the floor we would’ve kept that 20 point lead. Rondo basically subbed in Lebron himself when he got his 5th foul and lead deteriorated. But he “has” to be on the floor so:yeshrug:

Hart balled out. He plays with more aggression than Zo when he got minutes. He had a good bounce back game

Kuz got benched in the end but had some good points, played well with 2nd unit. KCP was great too... when they was running they was flying and that’s the offense we normally run

na, lakers started blowing the lead when the blazers starters came back in. lakers bench outplayed the blazers bench is where the lead went up. Then Luke takes Mcgee out and all of a sudden blazers started getting layup after layup.

QLMt7KW.png