A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I honestly don’t think his game meshes well with the how this team is currently constructed.

On another team or without Bron he might look different. Its hard to say..,

Maybe. But If you can shoot you can fit anywhere. BI is a Scorer more than a shooter. Im not one that bought into his offensive skills like that tbh. Yes he can make some shots and some spectacular plays here and there. Might drop some 30 pointers on yo head. That aint enough tho. Anybody can do that any given time in this version of the NBA. Brandon Ingram need to be dropping 19-25 with 4 blocks and 6 assists at LEAST every night with all this hype behind him. so we'll see

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lonzo and Ingram gotta figure out how to thrive without the ball consistently. They just aren’t going to get to as much primary action as they are used to with Lebron (and to a lesser extent depending on rotations, Rondo).

I expect Ingram to adjust soon, but I’m worried about how they are using Lonzo, man. I just don’t see how he’s supposed to develop in this environment.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron had slow ass Nurkic on him and he successfully drew the foul. What “bad shot” are you even talking about? Did you honestly not see that he got fouled? Should lebron be deferring to Brandon Ingram?

This is what I mean. You cats aren’t lakers fans you’re kobe cocksuckers who still are low key lebron haters.

If Lebron doesn't get fouled that's a bad shot. fukk outta here, thinking you're calling shyt in this thread. You Lebron dikkriders need to find your own thread.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
These aren’t lakers fans they’re kobe cocksuckers. They’re tied with nas fans as being the most bytchmade insufferable group of people on the internet.
Nah that's Em stans. Bunch of insecue cac supremacists.

Close second is Bron stans. Case in point, this thread since July.

No one is a Jay Z stan anymore.:lolbron:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
im one of the kobe cocksuckers that you speak of. Watch me suck my teeth and roll my neck like a bytch
:hhh:

If Lebron doesn't get fouled that's a bad shot. fukk outta here, thinking you're calling shyt in this thread. You Lebron dikkriders need to find your own thread.
The intelligence level of a kobe cocksucker.

Motherfukk you and the rest of these kobe clowns. The thread is proof that yall dont know shyt about basketball.

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
So wait

You want Lebron to defer to the young guys

Don’t shoot

Don’t pass

Because he holding up development

But at the same time take over the game

And let the young guys Rock :ohhh:

And build playoff chemistry with less 10 games played with a completely new roster where no one knows each other

:ehh:
:laff: exactly. Woat fan base.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lonzo and Ingram gotta figure out how to thrive without the ball consistently. They just aren’t going to get to as much primary action as they are used to with Lebron (and to a lesser extent depending on rotations, Rondo).

I expect Ingram to adjust soon, but I’m worried about how they are using Lonzo, man. I just don’t see how he’s supposed to develop in this environment.

typically id be upset if rondo plays more than zo but last night it was warranted. zo didnt play too bad but he's definitely not involved in the offense, defensively he was ok. rondo played great and deserved to close it out.

i think ingram will figure it out but zo needs to learn to thrive with minimal touches on offense, even lesser than ingram. im sure its tough for lonzo doe but it comes with having lebron and rondo on the team.