A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
I'm waiting on why nikkas be defending lonzo:mjlol: nikka had 3 points starting! :gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Overall, I enjoyed the game.

Starters were terrible most of the night together. Bench got things going then Luke put in a few starters and it went to trash

Rondo stepped up big. I been saying he’s better with the bench and we see why. Notice how he didn’t do shyt late with Lebronbut we got the win and Lebron decided to wake up and do something then so whatever.

McGee and chandler together will be more solid than Zu imo.

BI didn’t play great, but didn’t play bad.. on D he was good, same with Zo in the minutes Luke did decide to play him. Zo’s d on lillard was great, he just has to stop settling for threes and be aggressive.

If Lebron has never been on the floor we would’ve kept that 20 point lead. Rondo basically subbed in Lebron himself when he got his 5th foul and lead deteriorated. But he “has” to be on the floor so:yeshrug:

Hart balled out. He plays with more aggression than Zo when he got minutes. He had a good bounce back game

Kuz got benched in the end but had some good points, played well with 2nd unit. KCP was great too... when they was running they was flying and that’s the offense we normally run

Last edited:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Even though it's mostly on Zubac for regressing the last couple of years, Luke has not properly developed him by burying him on the bench/G League all these years. Let the kid play and gain experience on the court. I thought his presence balanced out the 2nd unit beautifully

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
He need to take mental notes on his future team. Besides, Kawhi prolly gon go visit Kobe for some new homework assignments to practice on.
fukk all dat, he needs to prepare for Utah on Monday.

And if going to LA it's to the Clippers

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm waiting on why nikkas be defending lonzo:mjlol: nikka had 3 points starting! :gucci:
Rondo was hot:gucci:

Hart was hot too... if Rondo has never got that 5th foul and Lebron didn’t “have” to be on the court I would’ve left him in with the second unit because he was doing everything Lebron supposed to be doing.

Lonzo played good D just settled too much on the 3 and wasn’t really aggressive. It’s ok, we got a whole other monster to worry about tomorrow, he can rest

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Rondo was hot:gucci:

Hart was hot too... if Rondo has never got that 5th foul and Lebron didn’t “have” to be on the court I would’ve left him in with the second unit because he was doing everything Lebron supposed to be doing.

Lonzo played good D just settled too much on the 3 and wasn’t really aggressive. It’s ok, we got a whole other monster to worry about tomorrow, he can rest
look at this bum y’all

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Some team stats from the box score:

LA shot 52.3% from the floor; 38.1% from three and 64% from the line.
Portland shot 42.3% from the floor and 17.1% from three.

Once again, LA's offense, despite Magic's whining, is producing very well.

LA had 20 turnovers to Portland's 14 and the Blazers had 16 offensive boards. They played solid defense again, but they're not closing out possessions with rebounds. I expect that to improve eventually.