A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:what:

They have one of the best offenses in the league. They only bog down in the 4th when LeBron is pounding the rock. :comeon:

That's still on Luke though for not reigning Lebron in and running some plays to get the offense flowing again.

But I think he got the message as he was trying to run some plays for BI and Kuz the last game, so maybe there's more to come.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The focus should be on defense. These dudes can't stay in front of anyone.

Peep Bron on defense

classic example was when he helped on Doncic for no fukking reason and gave up the Barnes 3 to cut it to 1. that ain't even a rookie mistake, that's an autistic mistake. watch his defense against okogie in Minny. we got him guarding the woat player each game and they burn him :martin:

I didn't know Josh Hart was this woat on defense. I swear he was actually decent last year :dwillhuh:

Rondo is woat on defense but we all knew that

Johnathan William can contest shots but he can't rebound or play 1 on 1 defense cause he's too frail

BI and Lonzo holding it down.

KCP is so fukking trash. He's responsible for every dunk attempt on McGee, Mcgee should clock his stupid ass.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
we shoot .3% worse than the Raptors. If we can't shoot, neither can they. Our offense isn't an issue. Also I'm pretty sure Magic thought Wagner was going to be the backup 5 but he got hurt.

It's either that or he thought Zubac was anything more than a walking dumpster

nah honestly i think Magic and Rob just thought the small ball shyt could work out. The moment Bron signed they were talking about him possibly playing center in a small ball line up. Seems like he wasn't down with it and they decided to try out Kuz there instead.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is on Magic, not Walton. I know Walton's rotations can be ass at times, but that's also a result of all the random as fukk collection of role players he has to somehow make work. He signed a bunch of ball dominant players to play with Lebron. :mjlol:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
fukk it...I like Luke, but I like Magic lighting a fire on his ass. I don’t want him fired right now (because of the lack of options) but he’s missing some very obvious things game to game and it’s taken him too long each year to get his rotations and schemes together.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yeah the other reason why it’s fukked up to put Luke on the hot seat is cuz like someone else mentioned he’s not the one that didn’t sign a backup center and no shooters. Granted, the defense needs to get better but this team was improved defensively from the year prior to that so we need to at least see this team gels first before making a ruling.

Though having to be forced into smallball lineups because of a lack of size is going to fukk any coach up. Our biggest problem is that even if we play good defense the rebound can’t be secured so all that effort goes down the drain. You have that happen enough times and a team is bound to give up on defense in the game.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
fukk it...I like Luke, but I like Magic lighting a fire on his ass. I don’t want him fired right now (because of the lack of options) but he’s missing some very obvious things game to game and it’s taken him too long each year to get his rotations and schemes together.

Apparently Magic has a "violate management style" in general and gets at people in the office all the time. Look like he ain't the cheerful guy we see in his interviews :lolbron: He's serious about his business :whoo:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
we shoot .3% worse than the Raptors. If we can't shoot, neither can they. Our offense isn't an issue. Also I'm pretty sure Magic thought Wagner was going to be the backup 5 but he got hurt.

It's either that or he thought Zubac was anything more than a walking dumpster
As the new info says Magic has issues with the offense, he is right that we are not running plays but that is the players he signed. You think Rondo, and Lance listen to orders from coaches? Overall I agree our offense isn't bad at all, people are overrating the shooting thing, we are getting 115+ points and are a top 10 offensive team. Defense is our issue and is something Luke can't teach..either a player will do it or he wont and Magic didn't sign any guys who like playing it. KCP was decent last year and stopped caring this year for some reason. Mo Wagner isn't a great defender either. It is Magic's fault that our defense is horrible, and defense is the reason we are losing games.

We need to be careful about Luke being fired because the replacements out there aren't good and the Mark Jackson connection is close on all levels. Lebron and Magic both have great relationships with him. And with the way Mark talks on broadcast, I have no doubt he would play Rondo over Lonzo and bench Ingram:scust:.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
there is nothing wrong wit their offense

3rd in ppg

4ZxTyYL.png

4th in raw fg%

jkX0fuB.png

Their problem right now is their rebounding and defense in part to Javall not being able to lay for long stretches/no backup center.

allowing teams to shoot 48%

Tke4xNl.png

which allows 121 ppg

OpDARKa.png

Ingram and Kuzma gotta start hitting the boards

2lMOpnt.png

2018-19 NBA Season Summary | Basketball-Reference.com

Though having to be forced into smallball lineups because of a lack of size is going to fukk any coach up. Our biggest problem is that even if we play good defense the rebound can’t be secured so all that effort goes down the drain. You have that happen enough times and a team is bound to give up on defense in the game.

the biggest problem IMO.