A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
Because we had to give KCP 12m for some reason.....but im not gonna say the reason because some fukk nikkas in here will get all pissy about it :mjgrin:
Nah, I agree that’s some Bron shyt. Even if he is part of his agency I don’t know why he would want to play with trash.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Cant give up on Luke too early. He's still in his 30s, he's a guy who can be our coach for 10+ years if we get things rolling. Personally I've always liked that kind've continuity.....I've never liked the quick turnover of coaches in sports. I believe in finding a guy you really like and sticking with him. Obviously Luke isn't Magic's guy, but Luke is a Laker through and through. You can build a culture with a guy like that. If we fire Luke and hire a new coach, whoever we hire will just be for the Bron era. So we'd be hiring a new coach 4 years from now. I just like the idea of a long term situation with Luke.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
"You dont want to see me when my patience runs out. I'm serious"

We shot 10-17 from 3 last game and 36% the game before that which isn't too bad. We're 2nd or 3rd in the league in scoring. We need a backup center before anything else but i wouldn't mind Nick Young.....but where's the minutes for him? Beasley is getting DNPCD's
They're a top 10 3 point shooting team if you take away the first 2 games, i think that shooter shyt is overblown at this point.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hope they bring out the White Jerseys on Sunday. Wish we would wear the Yellow at home, Purple on the road and White on Sunday like the old days. Hope we can win some of these next tough games. Going to the game against the Raptors on Sunday :blessed: :lupe:

yeah the Nike shyt with the jerseys be having me tight :russ:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Cant give up on Luke too early. He's still in his 30s, he's a guy who can be our coach for 10+ years if we get things rolling. Personally I've always liked that kind've continuity.....I've never liked the quick turnover of coaches in sports. I believe in finding a guy you really like and sticking with him. Obviously Luke isn't Magic's guy, but Luke is a Laker through and through. You can build a culture with a guy like that. If we fire Luke and hire a new coach, whoever we hire will just be for the Bron era. So we'd be hiring a new coach 4 years from now. I just like the idea of a long term situation with Luke.
i think he got starting 5 right.. just need to work on his rotation better.

no reason for josh hart to become KCP.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I really like it...

I saw what ingram did to butler ..though very few possessions...to me it was already telling

Now add to that 5 to 8- three point attempts from Zo and if he maintains the 40% ....it's a serious problem.

Yeah Ingram is playing good D, but that's why I want to see what happens in Portland because we're going up against one of the best guard combos in the league. If BI and Zo can hold it down defensively then you know this lineup can work going forward.

As an aside, I think we need to adjust our thinking when it comes to this team. Everything is always about what works best for offense/Lebron etc...but every move from now on should be about improving the defense. The offense is fine for the most part and will naturally get better.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Although I don't see Luke getting fired, if he does and Mark Jackson gets hired I'm checking out of LWO for a time :beli: