A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Realize that Magic Johnson is use to guys like Pat Riley who were incredibly put together in terms of handling all types of game scenarios. A lot of the time Walton looks unprepared for these scenarios. The team should have go to schemes and plays for the half court offense, even if a lot of the players aren't great in the half court and should be able to get stops in the 4th. None of that we need more time bs. Coach.

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I was just watching the Warriors game, and saw Mckinny(sp?) show out :ohhh:

I wonder if there is a talented, unknown big man in the d league right now that we can poach like that

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Lebron needs to show me something tonight

He's gonna step up and get us that big W tonight. Away at Portland always feels like a playoff game, we've had some drama lately, lots of criticism being thrown the Lakers away. He knows whats up and knows tonight is a great night to make a statement. He gonna come out with a big performance that's gonna get us headed on the right track. I expect the rotations to be better too, it looks like our lineup is set and Luke is on the hot seat so he knows he can't experiment as much.