A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
How has Chandler looked this season?
even tho he old, good signing we desperately need need a shot blocker/ rim running big
He is not a shot blocker even in his prime he was more of a shot alterer with the rule of verticality.

He's been washed on defense for quite some time, he's lazy dropping back in P&R coverage and doesn't have the same lateral quickness to defend on switches. Some of his defensive decline could be attributed to play on terrible Phoenix teams but he is 36 now, we'll see. This year I even saw him unable to get up for an alley. He can still rebound and rim roll, could be good for 15 minutes to spell McGee.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
How has Chandler looked this season?
horrible according to Suns fans..they are not lying but he is also not giving the same effort he would on a better team. There shouldn't be many expectations, he just needs to give us good 8-12 mins a game and another body against guys like Jokic/Embiid etc because we can't play small ball against that

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Good pick up...if all u need is someone to catch lobs and play defense In small doses...

Plus dude will speak his mind if LeBron out there coasting .
That's why I love it. He'll just be a stop gap for when McGee isn't on the court. The Lakers can run the exact same offense with him having the same McGee skills on offense. He still provides solid rebounding. But more importantly the leadership he provides. Every team he's been on has spoken out about how much professionalism he provides in the locker room. He can be the veteran leader the team needs. I think this will provide a huge influence on the team.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That's why I love it. He'll just be a stop gap for when McGee isn't on the court. The Lakers can run the exact same offense with him having the same McGee skills on offense. He still provides solid rebounding. But more importantly the leadership he provides. Every team he's been on has spoken out about how much professionalism he provides in the locker room. He can be the veteran leader the team needs. I think this will provide a huge influence on the team.
On top of that if dude had nothing left he would go for a team where the finals is almost guaranteed....instead he went somewhere they will need him nights in and nights out..to me..it means he has that 10-15 in him and he knows.