A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Well it ain’t just your thread anymore. If you read my post you’d know they all reasonable and fairly unbiased. I ain’t slandering Kobe just correcting the ridiculous takes.
Thats what im saying. Some of these fourth quarter blunders by LeBron and the Lakers so far have been :russ: and I have no issue with LeBron or anyone else getting called out.

But when they start with that "Kobe would have...." fairytale bullshyt like there aren't hundreds of games where he stumbled in the end, its just :stopitslime:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They played great, but I'm still a bit skeptical with this lineup going forward. The Blazers are a big test because of their dynamic guards and their elite status.

But the big issue with this lineup is that it robs the 2nd unit of height and scoring punch. This is where Beasley needs to be a factor because in theory, he can be both things. Either that or return Kuz to the bench or go out and get somebody because the 2 units will be horribly unbalanced going forward.
The answer is staggering the lineups, having everybody playing the same style, and knowing which pairs or groups make the most sense. The Warriors start 4 all stars and don’t worry about making Klay Thompson or Draymond Green the 6th man. They stagger the rotation so 1-2 starters are always on the floor with bench players.

We can easily do the same thing. I would ensure Lebron or Ingram are on the floor at all times. I would try to pair Lebron and Lonzo together as much as possible, and Ingram, Kuzma and Hart together in minutes Lebron is off of the floor.

I think Luke is getting closer to this. His main rotation problem is trying to give Rondo minutes. He must feel obligated to give him burn because they propped him up so much as a leader. Those lineups with Rondo, Lebron, and Lance in at the same time need to stop.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The answer is staggering the lineups, having everybody playing the same style, and knowing which pairs or groups make the most sense. The Warriors start 4 all stars and don’t worry about making Klay Thompson or Draymond Green the 6th man. They stagger the rotation so 1-2 starters are always on the floor with bench players.

We can easily do the same thing. I would ensure Lebron or Ingram are on the floor at all times. I would try to pair Lebron and Lonzo together as much as possible, and Ingram, Kuzma and Hart together in minutes Lebron is off of the floor.

I think Luke is getting closer to this. His main rotation problem is trying to give Rondo minutes. He must feel obligated to give him burn because they propped him up so much as a leader. Those lineups with Rondo, Lebron, and Lance in at the same time need to stop.

This roster just doesn’t fit as currently constructed. If I’m the Lakers I flip a few assets of a second scorer in Kemba or Dame.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
mods can we get these bronsexuals out of this thread. They are worse than jeremy lin stans

low key....i used to lurk and sometimes post on LG back when J Lin was on the squad and the stans were terrible...and the mods were just like :manny:"Nothing we can do, just wait until he's off the team"

They played great, but I'm still a bit skeptical with this lineup going forward. The Blazers are a big test because of their dynamic guards and their elite status.

But the big issue with this lineup is that it robs the 2nd unit of height and scoring punch. This is where Beasley needs to be a factor because in theory, he can be both things. Either that or return Kuz to the bench or go out and get somebody because the 2 units will be horribly unbalanced going forward.

I agree our 2nd unit takes a hit with both BI and Kuz in the lineup. Disappointed Beasley hasn't been shyt so far

camer999

All Star
Daps
Nobody is bitter, yaw just get butthurt with any criticism aimed towards him. Excuse us for thinking the so called "best player in the world" is supposed to takeover in crunch time.
No but y’all act like Kobe was perfect. When he had fumbles just the same too, but y’all don’t keep that same energy when Kobe fukked up vs lebron.

Edit: Also, if you look at my post I called it like I see it, but I’m just going after the ridiculous takes.