A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
No but y’all act like Kobe was perfect. When he had fumbles just the same too, but y’all don’t keep that same energy when Kobe fukked up vs lebron.

Edit: Also, if you look at my post I called it like I see it, but I’m just going after the ridiculous takes.
:dwillhuh: Kobe not even paying no more, wtf we gonna call out?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This roster just doesn’t fit as currently constructed. If I’m the Lakers I flip a few assets of a second scorer in Kemba or Dame.
Anyone with a pulse knew this would happen. They dont have enough spacing on the floor. And the one Russian dude isn't enough to put him out there, and expect shyt to change. They at least need a nick young.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal

Coach Kobe byke? :lupe:

coach-kobe-9.jpg

coach-kobe-3.jpg

coachk_1.jpg

Going through way too many coaches though.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This is some bs.. the season just started with a whole new roster. Wtf did he expect was gonna happen?

I cant help but feel this got something to do with Lebron..

"You dont want to see me when my patience runs out. I'm serious"

Anyone with a pulse knew this would happen. They dont have enough spacing on the floor. And the one Russian dude isn't enough to put him out there, and expect shyt to change. They at least need a nick young.

We shot 10-17 from 3 last game and 36% the game before that which isn't too bad. We're 2nd or 3rd in the league in scoring. We need a backup center before anything else but i wouldn't mind Nick Young.....but where's the minutes for him? Beasley is getting DNPCD's

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is some bs.. the season just started with a whole new roster. Wtf did he expect was gonna happen?

I cant help but feel this got something to do with Lebron..

Because Haters always want to blame everything on LeBron. :manny:

There have been Laker fans calling for Luke to be fired since last year. Some of them on this very board.

I wonder if they're gonna make an offer to Ettore Messina.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

We shot 10-17 from 3 last game and 36% the game before that which isn't too bad. We're 2nd or 3rd in the league in scoring. We need a backup center before anything else but i wouldn't mind Nick Young.....but where's the minutes for him? Beasley is getting DNPCD's
Tariq black is 26, and out the league smh.

camer999

All Star
Daps

That first quote is a bit out of context, the reporter asked what that would look like. Asking him if he was on the verge of losing it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

I do and don’t like this. On the one hand, some of Luke’s experiments have been very reckless and we can’t afford to fall behind in the West. But on the other hand, this team needs continuity. Short of us coming up on a surefire bet I don’t see why we should cut bait right now instead of the offseason.

this thread is pretty much done. :francis:

Nah, the last thing we gon do is let this thread get ruined. I knew these would be the growing pains but unfortunately we gon have to be patient while these Bron stains humble themselves. If this were any other team they’d be having their way but Bron has to meet the Lakers standard like the other ATG Lakers.

Let’s just get back on topic, there is plenty to discuss regarding the team.