A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe stans getting abused in they own thread, mods!:damn:

dude, i barely even post in this thread....I can't waste time arguing with idiots. epecially ones such as jewmad

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

...same way kobe stans keep saying kobe is clutch when the numbers show otherwise

h3ZmkPg.png

Kobe and the Clutch Playoff Performance Myth (2011)

Kobe and the Clutch Playoff Performance Myth

Karume

All Star
Daps
The gloves are off

choked away home court in Cle when being the overwhelming favorite

Swept in the finals twice

Got upset by a old Mavs team

The leader of the biggest loss margin in finals history

8 pts

The dude not fukking with Kobe u dumb fukks
How old was that mavs team compared to the heat?

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
ScholarlyHelpfulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol: @ these Bronsexuals and their random math equations that suppose to prove he is the best ever.

Has there ever been a more insecure stanbase?

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Man....how y'all fukked up y'all own thread though?

Season thread should be about the ongoing season no???

Every two post is about LeBron stans..:dwillhuh:

Everytime I see the thread I am like..."oh new info"....

*More bickering*

:francis:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Man....how y'all fukked up y'all own thread though?

Season thread should be about the ongoing season no???

Every two post is about LeBron stans..:dwillhuh:

Everytime I see the thread I am like..."oh new info"....

*More bickering*

:francis:

Part of the price of having LeBron on the team. For better or worst, he comes with a bunch of shyt.

camer999

All Star
Daps
ScholarlyHelpfulEnglishpointer-size_restricted.gif

:mjlol: @ these Bronsexuals and their random math equations that suppose to prove he is the best ever.

Has there ever been a more insecure stanbase?
You know y’all dudes used to love that one picture that showed Bron/Kobe/MJ clutch percentage, and then Bron started to go on a clutch terror and y’all don’t wanna use it no mo. :mjpls:. Be reasonable and we’ll be reasonable y’all tryna blame Bron for everything cause of residual hate. We just saying kobe wasn’t perfect either.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
fax....let's get back on the laker talk

looks like our starting 5 is here to stay.....hopefully we get some stability with our rotations soon

LeBron James, Luke Walton and Lonzo Ball really like the new Lakers starting lineup
Brandon Ingram likes starting at shooting guard

They played great, but I'm still a bit skeptical with this lineup going forward. The Blazers are a big test because of their dynamic guards and their elite status.

But the big issue with this lineup is that it robs the 2nd unit of height and scoring punch. This is where Beasley needs to be a factor because in theory, he can be both things. Either that or return Kuz to the bench or go out and get somebody because the 2 units will be horribly unbalanced going forward.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
They played great, but I'm still a bit skeptical with this lineup going forward. The Blazers are a big test because of their dynamic guards and their elite status.

But the big issue with this lineup is that it robs the 2nd unit of height and scoring punch. This is where Beasley needs to be a factor because in theory, he can be both things. Either that or return Kuz to the bench or go out and get somebody because the 2 units will be horribly unbalanced going forward.
I really like it...

I saw what ingram did to butler ..though very few possessions...to me it was already telling

Now add to that 5 to 8- three point attempts from Zo and if he maintains the 40% ....it's a serious problem.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know y’all dudes used to love that one picture that showed Bron/Kobe/MJ clutch percentage, and then Bron started to go on a clutch terror and y’all don’t wanna use it no mo. :mjpls:. Be reasonable and we’ll be reasonable y’all tryna blame Bron for everything cause of residual hate. We just saying kobe wasn’t perfect either.
Nikka we don’t got to be shyt in our thread:russ:nikkas like you is gonna make Brons nba life difficult with the lakers

camer999

All Star
Daps
Nikka we don’t got to be shyt in our thread:russ:nikkas like you is gonna make Brons nba life difficult with the lakers
Well it ain’t just your thread anymore. If you read my post you’d know they all reasonable and fairly unbiased. I ain’t slandering Kobe just correcting the ridiculous takes.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude, i barely even post in this thread....I can't waste time arguing with idiots. epecially ones such as jewmad

CriminalBouncyHalicore-size_restricted.gif

...same way kobe stans keep saying kobe is clutch when the numbers show otherwise

h3ZmkPg.png

Kobe and the Clutch Playoff Performance Myth (2011)

Kobe and the Clutch Playoff Performance Myth
Keep this shyt to yourself. You’re speaking to a fanbase that watched 20+ years of kobe. Only stat geeks with no knowledge of the game or kobe would even debate kobe’s clutchness. Quit posting in this thread.

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well it ain’t just your thread anymore. If you read my post you’d know they all reasonable and fairly unbiased. I ain’t slandering Kobe just correcting the ridiculous takes.
Move around. Start y’all own thread y’all aint welcomed here