A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
fax....let's get back on the laker talk

looks like our starting 5 is here to stay.....hopefully we get some stability with our rotations soon

LeBron James, Luke Walton and Lonzo Ball really like the new Lakers starting lineup
Brandon Ingram likes starting at shooting guard

I got my first wish of Ingram at the 2. Now I need him to spend a summer with him training or at least take a regiment from him and report to class every week to learn a new move. He needs to become better able to score both physically and skill wise. He’s done a great job up to this point but there’s still so much more room for growth which still makes him an exciting prospect.

Luke just needs to iron out these rotations so Maglinka can figure out what moves can be made next. We should be glad the schedule has been so hard starting out because adversity will help bind this team together more. And if it falls apart early because of adversity then better that it happened early.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
I got my first wish of Ingram at the 2. Now I need him to spend a summer with him training or at least take a regiment from him and report to class every week to learn a new move. He needs to become better able to score both physically and skill wise. He’s done a great job up to this point but there’s still so much more room for growth which still makes him an exciting prospect.

Luke just needs to iron out these rotations so Maglinka can figure out what moves can be made next. We should be glad the schedule has been so hard starting out because adversity will help bind this team together more. And if it falls apart early because of adversity then better that it happened early.
He needs to think about passing the ball at times vs. Shooting or trying to score for the sake of it

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
The gloves are off

choked away home court in Cle when being the overwhelming favorite

Swept in the finals twice

Got upset by a old Mavs team

The leader of the biggest loss margin in finals history

8 pts

The dude not fukking with Kobe u dumb fukks

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bron stans :scust:Can’t even wait untill the lakers get a positive record before y’all wee wee suckers come in here dikkhugging that clown who hasn’t done shyt for the lakers franchise yet