A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
what was your guys impression of BI at the 2?

i saw him clamp up Jimmy.. and jimmy couldnt guard him out right due to his lenght...(in some stretches)

i saw this experience deserves a few more games.. but maybe switch bron and kuz at the 3.

I like BI at the 2 actually. He just needs to keep improving as a scorer. Don’t understand why he hasn’t worked with Kobe more extensively. He’s only fukkin himself over.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
what was your guys impression of BI at the 2?

i saw him clamp up Jimmy.. and jimmy couldnt guard him out right due to his lenght...(in some stretches)

i saw this experience deserves a few more games.. but maybe switch bron and kuz at the 3.

I fukked with that lineup, but if Luke is trying to play Rondo so heavily he needs to pair Kuz and Zo together more often. They feed off each other

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Gotdamn can the month finish though nikka:gucci:

Zo ain’t never been a big scorer but I want him to hit his open shots and make plays. He had a bad game like every damn near young guy would. Klay and Steph came into the League as shooters and scorers. Zo just needs to be aggressive period and will change games in the way Lebron quote would suggest

It wasn’t misquoted. It was usual passive aggressive shyt.

That definitely wasn't at Lonzo. All he did was miss shots. Luke didn't even have him on the floor That was at the other nikkas who couldn't close this out for Lebron

I agree....Zo's first year numbers are comparable to Kidd's and Kidd turned out great (granted, Zo would definitely need a better shot in today's league).

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully this isn't one of those years where the 8th seed in the West has to win at least 50 games

or else we're fukked

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
WE SHOULD TRADE LEBRON FOR JIMMY BUTLER AND DRAFT PICKS
:wow: Bron/Zo for AD/Jrue

Jrue
Hart
Ingram
AD
McGee

Rondo
KCP
Lance
Kuz
Williams/Wagner

:whew:
Signing rondo over Randle was a terrible move. We need that’s rebounding and toughness

THe KCP signing was the dagger breh. Now he has a no trade clause and is making the money that couldve went to Randle

Zo
Ingram
Bron
Randle
McGee

Rondo
Hart
Lance
Kuz
Williams

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully this isn't one of those years where the 8th seed in the West has to win at least 50 games

or else we're fukked

it might just be like that. I mean already you look at the standings and the 8th seed has a .600 percentage and 9th is .571. While in the east you got a losing record at #8 and a .500 record at 7. Obviously very small sample size but shyt is just super competitive in the west

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Gotdamn can the month finish though nikka:gucci:

Zo ain’t never been a big scorer but I want him to hit his open shots and make plays. He had a bad game like every damn near young guy would. Klay and Steph came into the League as shooters and scorers. Zo just needs to be aggressive period and will change games in the way Lebron quote would suggest

It wasn’t misquoted. It was usual passive aggressive shyt.

That definitely wasn't at Lonzo. All he did was miss shots. Luke didn't even have him on the floor That was at the other nikkas who couldn't close this out for Lebron
Breh Lonzo hasn't improved at all. He didn't just miss shots, he literally did nothing all game. At the very least last season the team seemed to look better when he was on the floor, but I'm starting to think that had more to do with Caruso and Ennis being complete trash than it does anything Lonzo was doing. Every single time dude steps on the floor the opposing team hits a run. Every. Single. Time. And the stats back that up also, outside of the Suns game, every lineup that includes Lonzo has been a net negative so far this season. Dude has the lowest netrtg of anyone in the rotation by far and Rondo has the 2nd highest. The only player with a slightly higher netrtg than Rondo is Mcgee, and that's largely because we don't have an NBA caliber back up center... You're right, it's probably too early to call him a bust, but damn, it aint looking good.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Last season Portland was 22-21 by Jan they ended up 49-33 3rd seed

The pelicans were 21-20 in Jan they ended up 48-34 6th seed

Utah was 20-28 in jan in ended up 48-34 4th seed

It's only 7 games plenty of time for it to turn around....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Breh Lonzo hasn't improved at all. He didn't just miss shots, he literally did nothing all game. At the very least last season the team seemed to look better when he was on the floor, but I'm starting to think that had more to do with Caruso and Ennis being complete trash than it does anything Lonzo was doing. Every single time dude steps on the floor the opposing team hits a run. Every. Single. Time. And the stats back that up also, outside of the Suns game, every lineup that includes Lonzo has been a net negative so far this season. Dude has the lowest netrtg of anyone in the rotation by far and Rondo has the 2nd highest. The only player with a slightly higher netrtg than Rondo is Mcgee, and that's largely because we don't have an NBA caliber back up center... You're right, it's probably too early to call him a bust, but damn, it aint looking good.
You don't even watch games so how do you know?

D'Angela Russell hasn't improved at all either

Up until THIS game, everyone was on Lonzo dikk on how much better his shot looks, or how aggressive he looked on offense, on how good he looked on defense, etc.

One bad game and nikkas couldn't wait to shyt on him.. Thats cool. He also hasn't had as many reps as anyone of the 2nd year players and reps with the team period.. This is basically his SL and Preseason and Rondo does not help Zo's game at all.

Zo didn't have these "netrg" or other fukkboy stat issues last year, did he? He doesn't have it when Luke doesn't have Rondo playing more minutes, or him playing side by side with Rondo who dribbles around for 14 seconds and freezes him out, does he?

You wanna put your fukking faith In assist padding Rondo who has bounced around to 6 teams in 6 years, basically? Someone who's career numbers are basically Zo's numbers from last year? A nikka that doesn't take open shots but will dribble around to make it look like he's conducting on offense, instead of running the floor and getting the easy transition bucket?

FOH nikka