A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ima let you finish but Klay and Steph were good their second season. Curry put up like 20 5 5 and Klay put up 16. Lonzo in year 2 and still playing like shyt
Gotdamn can the month finish though nikka:gucci:

Zo ain’t never been a big scorer but I want him to hit his open shots and make plays. He had a bad game like every damn near young guy would. Klay and Steph came into the League as shooters and scorers. Zo just needs to be aggressive period and will change games in the way Lebron quote would suggest

that quote is being taken out of context, he was just asked what would it be if his patience ran out. Reporters are being trash with this and Ingram quote earlier
It wasn’t misquoted. It was usual passive aggressive shyt.
Shots fired at Lonzo....Bron starting early with the subliminals
That definitely wasn't at Lonzo. All he did was miss shots. Luke didn't even have him on the floor That was at the other nikkas who couldn't close this out for Lebron

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I just got through watching GSW highlights tonight.... this teams highlights are disgusting in comparison

There were times when the ball didn't even touch the floor for them:hhh:

Never dribble dribbling on offense and having random people standing around, always pushing the pace, etc.

We got a couple stat padding "vets" that Luke needs to show GS offense too and describe that the type of non stick ball movement is what we do around here. I think the timberbulls even had us beat in fast break points tonight