A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
But now all of a sudden everyone points a finger at him after one game. Hart has a dud game, Lebron plays like he doesn't exist for 3 quarters, rondo dribbles the ball by himself for 15 seconds, we lose ANOTHER game due to no defense/rebounding, and the young guys take the fall?

Lonzo isn't the reason Lakers are 2-5

Definitely. I still want more out of Zo for sure but to point the finger at him like he's the reason we're losing is lame. In one of our games that we lost he was the best player that night

Daps
:stopitslime:

Ingram, Kuzma and Hart have taken their spots. Why shouldn't everyone expect the same of Ball? He's the only one who seems to need perfect conditions to thrive. :beli:
But here's the thing, if the Lakers aren't willing to give him the right "conditions" he needs to thrive, what's the point in keeping him? Which is why I don't understand why he went from averaging 34 minutes last season to only 27 minutes this season - he needs to learn how to swim, because if he isn't thrown into the ocean, y'all might as well send his ass on the next boat outta there.

camer999

All Star
Daps
I dont know if he can get 7 dimes a game since Bron is controlling the ball a lot. Seems to be playing off ball a lot. He's gonna shoot better than 40% overall though
If he ends up one of the main facilitators and soaks up most of rondos minutes it’ll give him a chance. Though honestly we are making hella excuses for him, but maybe it’s because the one thing he is bad at is the most important part of the game. If Luke let’s him run while with minutes and he is still invisible for games at a time. Even the biggest lonzo fans will have to wanna put him on the trading block. I’m very 50/50 on him right now. Josh hart has more impact currently.

I think asking for more than a 10%fg jump is very unrealistic

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If he ends up one of the main facilitators and soaks up most of rondos minutes it’ll give him a chance. Though honestly we are making hella excuses for him, but maybe it’s because the one thing he is bad at is the most important part of the game. If Luke let’s him run while with minutes and he is still invisible for games at a time. Even the biggest lonzo fans will have to wanna put him on the trading block. I’m very 50/50 on him right now. Josh hart has more impact currently.

I think asking for more than a 10%fg jump is very unrealistic

Yeah when Rondo was out he had 6, 6, and then 8 dimes in 3 games.

He's also shot 50%+ in 4 of the 7 games so far. People acting like he's playing like shyt every game but he's not.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Yeah when Rondo was out he had 6, 6, and then 8 dimes in 3 games.

He's also shot 50%+ in 4 of the 7 games so far. People acting like he's playing like shyt every game but he's not.
The issue isn’t mainly his shooting % Rn, but honestly he takes so few shot attempts that I don’t really know if that’s gonna be consistent he is a very hot/cold player, kinda like Klay (obviously different floor/ceiling). It almost worries me that he just ISNT able to really get his shot off in a lot of situations. His lay up package is almost worrying. If he can make all defense this year. It’ll probably still be worth it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Luke needs to spread out the ball handling duties throughout the game. Zo starts us off, Rondo/Lance runs with the second unit and his job is to maintain the lead to try to spark a run and Zo/Lance finish the game off.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Don’t even front, Bron would make a great Super Pippen in the backend of his career. Kawhi is a Kobe disciple so it’s no questions on him being a closer.
Bron not trying to be super pippen until 2020 earliest. He still got playoff lebron mode who puts him above any other player. When this coast mode becomes his peak that’s when he’ll be ready.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
But here's the thing, if the Lakers aren't willing to give him the right "conditions" he needs to thrive, what's the point in keeping him? Which is why I don't understand why he went from averaging 34 minutes last season to only 27 minutes this season - he needs to learn how to swim, because if he isn't thrown into the ocean, y'all might as well send his ass on the next boat outta there.
The problem is he doesn't have a consistent motor. He flat out looks like he doesn't give a shyt half the time. Some games he's engaged from the jump, others he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world.

I'd rather he went 1-13 with seven turnovers than play completely listless like he does at times.

Daps
The problem is he doesn't have a consistent motor. He flat out looks like he doesn't give a shyt half the time. Some games he's engaged from the jump, others he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else in the world.

I'd rather he went 1-13 with seven turnovers than play completely listless like he does at times.
I don't think it's his motor (he's still picking up dudes full-court on defense whenever he doesn't have it going offensively), he's just far too selfless on offense, and sinks back into his shell whenever his shot isn't falling, or if other guys are hot. Which is why Luke needs to play him max minutes and demands that he handles the ball on the regular, it's the only way that'll he learn to be selfish, because he'll soon realize the team will sink or swim according to how he performs on that end.