A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
btw, Bron hasn't dominated 1 game yet.

He gets his numbers but he hasn't had 1 game where he has demoralized a team like steph, kd, giannis or kawhi.

fraud

:camby:

hes been woat in the clutch
He needs to get his big ass down there and grab offensive boards if he’s gonna pass with 3 seconds left on the shot clock

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikkas so mad they just GOTTA Blame Lebron. Tell Brandon Ingram to hit a wide open shot Lakers wouldnt have even be in that situation. Tell Luke play Zo down the stretch. And Lance. Start with that then you idiots cant get mad when Lebron dosent play a perfect game

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Luke got to go. Why is lonzo on the bench in crunch time bad game or not? This team ain’t seeing a chip. And he needs the experience so the game can become easier for him. Wtf they get playing a old rondo? This ain’t a championship team either way smfh

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebr
nikkas so mad they just GOTTA Blame Lebron. Tell Brandon Ingram to hit a wide open shot Lakers wouldnt have even be on that situation. Tell Luke play Zo down the stretch. And Lance. Start with that then you idiots cant get mad when Lebron dosent play a perfect game
lebron made two bone headed plays that made the game slip away. The stupid turnover and dribbling the whole clock out and passing it to Ingram whose at the 3 point line with 3 seconds on the clock

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikkas so mad they just GOTTA Blame Lebron. Tell Brandon Ingram to hit a wide open shot Lakers wouldnt have even be in that situation. Tell Luke play Zo down the stretch. And Lance. Start with that then you idiots cant get mad when Lebron dosent play a perfect game

BI kept us in the game while bron had a terrible first half. would've been blown out otherwise stfu

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
We lost this game, now the only positive thing would have been was with Lonzo because he can learn. There is no point in losing with Rondo. We are not a contender, we might not even make the playoffs. Lonzo needs games like this to learn and from what I have seen from him, he goes on these stretches where he can turn it up even if he is bad all game.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This entire thing Luke does where he benches LeBron in the middle of the 4th quarter of close games is the definition of outcoaching yourself. Y'all trash.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Forget what happened onscreen lets blame Rondo. You just talking out your ass. Lonzo is ass cheeks. Shoulda got Jason Tatum or Mitchell.

ALso Bron done went Hollywood. He aint come to LA to win.:mjpls: AInt have one dominant game yet when he was needed. They have had close games too.
I didn't forget shyt I sat here and watched it

There's a reason we have a losing record and thats because Luke is sticking 2 passive aggressive, dribble dribble ass nikkas out on the floor for the most minutes together.

Tatum and Mitchell would probably not be doing shyt either playing with all this dumb shyt. Could've should've would've ass bullshyt. If Lonzo is ass then so is Rondo, because Lonzo is averaging damn near Rondos career numbers in his second season.

The ball sticks, unstick the ball and everyone looks good.

Dribble dribble and try to force shyt at the last minute then only a couple look good (BI was the only one that looked decent tonight too, not Lebron passive aggressive with 6 turnovers, Not Kuz with 20 points on 25 shots, not Rondo with taking 15 seconds to initiate his half court offense).

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
btw, Bron hasn't dominated 1 game yet.

He gets his numbers but he hasn't had 1 game where he has demoralized a team like steph, kd, giannis or kawhi.

fraud

:camby:

hes been woat in the clutch

Give me the list of players who have hit a game-tying three to send a game into overtime this year. I'll wait.

Coming into this game LeBron had 17 clutch points in 18 minutes on 7-16 shooting and 4-6 from the line. And 6 assists with 0 turnovers in the clutch.

Calling that WOAT is just stupid. He's playing on a brand new team that's changed personnel damn near every game due to Lonzo's injury, Rondo and Ingram's suspensions, and Luke's awful rotations. They're gonna take time to figure things out. So far he's been trying to get other players involved and it will take time to work out the kinks.

Coming into the season ya'all were saying. "LeBron better not dominate the ball, I want to see these young players get their shine." Then the moment LeBron comes in and refuses to dominate, ya'all are saying, "Why isn't he dominating? Why is he letting other players do things? I want more Bron Ball!!!" Make up your damn minds.

This season is looking little different than the Heat's start to 2011 or the Cavs' start to 2014. It takes time to work things out with a new team, and this team has more inexperienced guys than either of those two teams did.

But Luke doesn't look like he's the right guy to lead it and everyone knows that now. And nothing's changed what I said in preseason about KCP/Ball/Kuzma needing to be part of a trade if this team actually wants a championship-competing roster.