A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Dude, they're shooting 48% from the field and holding Minny under 43% shooting. Rondo is not having a negative effect on this team tonight. Ball has the worst +/- on the squad for a reason in this game.
Most good teams have an identity and stick to it through good or bad. Rondo's ball stopping kills the rhythm and changes the whole dynamic of the team. You can't just give that up due to a bad stretch from Lonzo. As a coach Luke needs to establish a style of play and Rondo goes completely against that. Yes the team had a better stretch with Rondo tonight but I'm talking long term. You want the other team playing fast and taking quick shots by establishing that tempo. Especially with Taj and Kat killing them on the boards. You want to up the tempo and get the other team playing fast before those big guys can get set up in their offense and attack the boards.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
If I were Lonzo, I’d straight up go Magic and ask him to trade me if Luke is gonna go with Rondo. Lonzo should play no matter what, that’s their 2nd pick on the bench :snoop:

Luke is terrible