A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

BigTyme Records

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s crazy for me to say this, but I find myself missing all those characters from these past few years that were known to score. Lou Will, IT, Nick Young...Lou especially would be better than KCP at least he might give you buckets.

Lakers are scoring easily its they defense

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I'm not gonna sit here and say this is a bad team when the last few games have been close. We just have a guy on our team who is suppose to take over during games like this but he is being passive aggressive during the closing minutes :yeshrug:

I expecteda 10-10 type start and we've lost to playoff teams in close games, Bron stop being a bytch and we'll be alright

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lebron needs to be at the 4... he obviously does not give a fukk about guarding anyone at the peremiter,

I’m cool with BI at SG even tho Hart earned it

Kuz stay at SF since he can’t seem to rebound

And Ball at PG since he has chemistry with them all. That makes us long and athletic occasionally subbing in Hart for Mcgee and Kuz then bring in Lance, Rondo, Williams, etc

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
My worst nightmares about how this season would go are coming to fruition.

I really wanted to see all the young brehs gel and grow and figure out what they could do over a full season with everyone healthy.

They're all still well within their rookie contracts, so there was plenty of time for the franchise to figure out how to ladder their extensions to stay within the cap if things worked out.

And if things didn't work out, oh well, we'd get at least a fun season out of it. That young core is exciting as fukk to watch.

Instead...its only fukking October and we already got Bron stans clamoring for trades and trying to get Luke fired :scust:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It’s crazy for me to say this, but I find myself missing all those characters from these past few years that were known to score. Lou Will, IT, Nick Young...Lou especially would be better than KCP at least he might give you buckets.
Tbh I'd rather have that team and seen some of these young dudes grown organically

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
My worst nightmares about how this season would go are coming to fruition.

I really wanted to see all the young brehs gel and grow and figure out what they could do over a full season with everyone healthy.

They're all still well within their rookie contracts, so there was plenty of time for the franchise to figure out how to ladder their extensions to stay within the cap if things worked out.

And if things didn't work out, oh well, we'd get at least a fun season out of it. That young core is exciting as fukk to watch.

Instead...its only fukking October and we already got Bron stans clamoring for trades and trying to get Luke fired :scust:

shyt is pathetic