A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Luke is trash :francis:
He's decent but these lineups have been terrible

Lebron is proving to be the nikka we all knew he was but it's cool... we should've won this

Young Lakers need to get back to THEIR offense... we got 2.5 new "vets" doing this dribble dribbling shyt in the clutch when only one should be doing it MAYBE and that's Lebron (I still don't like when he does it but fukk it).

Got nikkas standing around waiting for you to do something only to have to take a bail out shot at the last second

It's still early but Luke needs to find shyt and stick with it. And what he's doing is the opposite of what we was doing when we actually had a couple wins

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm not even close to jumping off the ledge. They are going to win these games later in the season. The team is playing well, but their late game execution has been trash, which is to be expected with a bunch of new players.

After Toronto, they have a relatively soft stretch of games: Minny, @ Sacramento, Atlanta, Portland, @ Orlando, @ Miami, @ Cleveland, Utah, Orlando, @ Denver, Indy, Dallas, Phoenix. By the end of that, they should start clicking.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
agin, watch the game fukk that +/- shyt

If we lose this look at the common denominator. Rondo has had negative effects on LAKERS offense every game he has played major minutes.

None of what I'm saying would matter if we had won this though... but guess what. We most likely won't.

We only win when Zo has ran the offense. Put your faith in a nikka that has been on 6 teams in 6 years...
Forget what happened onscreen lets blame Rondo. You just talking out your ass. Lonzo is ass cheeks. Shoulda got Jason Tatum or Mitchell.

ALso Bron done went Hollywood. He aint come to LA to win.:mjpls: AInt have one dominant game yet when he was needed. They have had close games too.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Blaming Bron for these nikkas butterfingers and bricks is lame. This lost was on Luke poor roster management

He wasnt saying the loss was on Bron. He was saying Kuz getting blocked on that play is on Bron because he dribbled for like 18 seconds and gave it to kuzma with the clock running out

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
A lot of reasons why we lost but if this nikka Bron would just stop being so passive :yeshrug: Dealing with this on a game to game basis as a fan is draining :damn:

Seriously, a game that close with that much time on the clock? Kobe winning that 9/10 times. Bron needs to be more aggressive in crunch time.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Blaming Bron for these nikkas butterfingers and bricks is lame. This lost was on Luke poor roster management
:stopitslime: he the "best player in the world", he supposed to take over like Jimmy did. nikka drove one time in the final 2 mins. Most important possession he turns it over, gets another chance, calls multiple screens, waste the entire clock, dumps it off to kuzma so he won't fukk up his fg%.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And Lonzo can afford to have a shytty game, he's young. It happens.

but you put him out there with 2 other passive aggressive nikkas that don't like to run and like to hold the ball for 14 seconds then expect him to go down there and guard one or 2 of the best players on the other team then wtf you expect.