A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
nikkas so mad they just GOTTA Blame Lebron. Tell Brandon Ingram to hit a wide open shot Lakers wouldnt have even be in that situation. Tell Luke play Zo down the stretch. And Lance. Start with that then you idiots cant get mad when Lebron dosent play a perfect game
Lebron's defense is at fault, the man plays 0 defense, he doesn't even pretend like Harden. Also he was over dribbling the hell out of the ball in clutch time. Not all the game is his fault but we are a horrible transition defense team and he is a huge part of that, he jogs back and gives up open looks.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
This entire thing Luke does where he benches LeBron in the middle of the 4th quarter of close games is the definition of outcoaching yourself. Y'all trash.
:pachaha:
Lmao I hate that shyt

They changed Bron whole routine that he’s been doing for 16 years now

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
rondo gotta go man let the young boys cook rondo cant play next to bron at least zo would shoot the three whether he make it or not rondo over passing. Im disappointed in bron in the 4th quarters this season these games are close enough down the stretch that he can overcome rondo or zo or whatever but the effort isn't there to me. Still early in the season but they literally could have won every game

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This entire thing Luke does where he benches LeBron in the middle of the 4th quarter of close games is the definition of outcoaching yourself. Y'all trash.

i dont like that shyt neither but bron has got to be cosigning it.....there's no way he letting Luke really control his rotations. If he is he needs to set Luke straight :ufdup:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Rondo playing late in the game is just silly. Dude is a negative defender and refuses to take open shots.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Rondo is not a bad player but he’s far from a good fit on this team

I don’t know whos idea it was to bring him in, shyt don’t make sense at all

4th quarter should be
Lonzo
Ingram
Bron
Kuz
Whoever

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Rondo is not a bad player but he’s far from a good fit on this team

I don’t know whose idea it was to bring him in, shyt don’t make sense at all
Rondo would have been okay, if after him all we did was sign shooters on the bench. But we signed Lance who essentially does the same thing, we signed KCP who can't shoot, we signed Beasley.