A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Frankly I don’t give a fukk about you life long laker fandom rude ass nikka and if you would read my post instead of just grouping me in you’d see I come from a point of reason. Ask @10bandz we’ve had arguments, but I’m pretty level headed while you’re just obviously anti-Bron to the max so anything that compliments Bron in the slightest (even when true) makes you tweak. You and @Sccit the nba version of the dudes who rock MAGA. For example I rock with Bron but if he okayed that last trade or what the pels want I understand that that nikka fukked up. I can admit that. While for you anything short of a chip (which you’d probably manage to give the credit to everyone else BUT him) it’s a failure, even for a team that hasn’t sniffed the playoffs since kobe went down.

LMFAO @ “RUDE ASS” .....U GUNA KILL YASELF WHEN BRON RETIRES BRUH?

camer999

All Star
Daps
first off, just flew over the post, didnt see it was you

second, chill the fukk out. Like i said i like the young core so miss me with that tired auto defense "woe me these bron groupies yada yada :sadbron:" shyt you're on :scust: We already discussed that shyt previously

third, their celling is to be great starters (zo is the only one i see who could be somehow a star in this league if he stops going through the motions, IMO).

I could be wrong and i'll gladly admit it, but their inconsistencies and flaws might be a lot to overcome.. Especially if they develop bad habits with the current coaching staff
I see the top three as low to mid end starter level already. These dudes have potential. If lonzo can becoming a player with jrue impact on (75%) offense/defense with better floor generalship is probably his ceiling. BI is a decent all rounder and KUZ is great moving off ball and (barely)passable at creating for himself, but if they have that mindset to improve who knows. Kawhi wasn’t kawhi right away. No point in arguing with dude though if it isn’t 100% fukk Bron he ain’t tryna hear it.

Edit: let give them Beasley and a pick for mirotic and end talks with the pels.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well we all saw that coming:hhh:
Niccas talking about Bron being LeGM as "black excellence" most likely have never played a team sport in their life.

You can't post pictures of BI and Kuz on your IG, portray yourself as a mentor to Zo and call them "your guys" while you and your best friend work behind the scenes to get then boys outta here.

That shyt will DESTROY a locker room.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Niccas talking about Bron being LeGM as "black excellence" most likely have never played a team sport in their life.

You can't post pictures of BI and Kuz on your IG, portray yourself as a mentor to Zo and call them "your guys" while you and your best friend work behind the scenes to get then boys outta here.

That shyt will DESTROY a locker room.

Bron been on his snake shyt, I mean he got Wade to come to Cleveland then shipped his ass out. Luckily for Wade, Pat wanted to make good with him

camer999

All Star
Daps
Bron been on his snake shyt, I mean he got Wade to come to Cleveland then shipped his ass out. Luckily for Wade, Pat wanted to make good with him
Cle gave wade the option to either stay or go wade wanted to go stop spreading false info. That being said if I was one of those dudes I’d be on my “fukk Bron” wave. Especially it could be proven w/o a shadow of a doubt that Bron is giving direct input to magic tryna trade me/us off. I’d feel done dirty and I get it.