A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
So why you still here?

You obviously rep Dlo more than the Lakers because it definitely wasn’t a bad move in either situations.

Dlo does not get to play on the all-star team if he was over here... uNdERsTanD?

And again, you trying to blame Lonzo for him being a fat, comfortable, no defense playing bum over here when in reality going to a team like Brooklyn where they checked his ass regularly and treated him like an adult and not a fatherless baby was the best thing to happen to him. On top of getting rid of Mozgovs contract...

So again...

tenor.gif
nikka stop it. I blame Lonzo's daddy for not teaching that lil pizza faced nikka how to shoot properly, not 22 yr old All Star D'Lo. And there's no way you can possibly believe that shyt wasn't an awful move for us, when the Nets dumped Mozgov for 2 2nd rd picks just a couple months after. We got fleeced nikka. Keep that same energy for Lonzo 'I can't even hit open layups' Ball when we ship his bum ass to the Suns for Dragan Bender and Jamal Crawford.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka stop it. I blame Lonzo's daddy for not teaching that lil pizza faced nikka how to shoot properly, not 22 yr old All Star D'Lo. And there's no way you can possibly believe that shyt wasn't an awful move for us, when the Nets dumped Mozgov for 2 2nd rd picks just a couple months after. We got fleeced nikka. Keep that same energy for Lonzo 'I can't even hit open layups' Ball when we ship his bum ass to the Suns for Dragan Bender and Jamal Crawford.
Didnt read...

tenor.gif

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Niccas talking about Bron being LeGM as "black excellence" most likely have never played a team sport in their life.

You can't post pictures of BI and Kuz on your IG, portray yourself as a mentor to Zo and call them "your guys" while you and your best friend work behind the scenes to get then boys outta here.

That shyt will DESTROY a locker room.
why do you guys beleive lebron is the one making the trade...

if bron was around when russel got traded.. you guys would have blamed that on him..

you guys really dont think magic would have went for AD with or without lebron on the roster?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

if bron was around when russel got traded.. you guys would have blamed that on him..

you guys really dont think magic would have went for AD with or without lebron on the roster?
I don't think he would have the same urgency to go after AD. There'd be no concerns of wasting one of Lebron's great years on a middle of the road team so they'd approach negotiations with less desperation.

McPiff

#goat
Daps

Well rich paul is AD's agent so people think bron is the "mastermind" behind all that.
It might be true, it might not. But i hope that bron is, at least keeping it 100 with the youngins
We can only speculate on what goes behind close doors

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
This lavar shyt dont mean much..his 15 minutes been up.:stopitslime:
Nah, that shyt is a bad look. It's bad enough that Lonzo can barely dribble, now he has his daddy in his ear talking bout how we're a loser ass franchise that's holding him back. Hopefully Magic gives his wack ass what he's asking for

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
Nah, that shyt is a bad look. It's bad enough that Lonzo can barely dribble, now he has his daddy in his ear talking bout how we're a loser ass franchise that's holding him back. Hopefully Magic gives his wack ass what he's asking for

Lol of you really look at his quote this dumbass dude called his own son a loser pretty much :mjlol:

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don't think he would have the same urgency to go after AD. There'd be no concerns of wasting one of Lebron's great years on a middle of the road team so they'd approach negotiations with less desperation.
nothing to do with urgency of lebron great years...

everything tot do with the record WITHOUT lebron

if the young core won say 60% of those games... he wouldnt even have to offer more than 2....or wait it out knowing he wants to be a laker and get him without giving up an asset...

this is rob and magic trying to create a big 3.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
eyUIjXP.jpg

And yet the dumbass GM putting his trust in Danny Ainge wanting to wait until this summer where Ainge more then likely won’t put Tatum on the table lol
their is a report he is gone in 3 months.... he doesnt have until summer if that report is true.

***edit** two months

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
nothing to do with urgency of lebron great years...

everything tot do with the record WITHOUT lebron

if the young core won say 60% of those games... he wouldnt even have to offer more than 2....or wait it out knowing he wants to be a laker and get him without giving up an asset...

this is rob and magic trying to create a big 3.
That record without Lebron wasn't legit though. Ingram was hurt for some of the games, then Kuzma suffered an injury and then Lonzo. Not to mention Rondo missing all those games and even Mcgee missing a few. There's nothing that can really be read from that stretch.