A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Alright bro obviously your sick in the head, make sure you don’t quote me next time I’m making sense with your garbage and I’ll treat you the same. :yeshrug:
You hold one mans dikk from team to team and I’m sick in the head:mindblown:

Why are you still quoting me and not saying nothing sissy:heh:

Just started watching a couple months ago, huh?
What's even more ridiculous is you small-minded nikkas so hell bent on this year when its a 4 yr experiment. Gettin a Top 5 player paired wit Bron for the next 3 1/2 years is only gon attract more players to LA to compete the for the following years. Not to mention if Bron leaves after 4 y'all got a franchise player in AD to continue wit.

Do any you nikkas truly expect LA to win a ring this year? If so, log df off.
a 4 year experiment clown?:martin:

Did you just start posting in this shyt or something? Idgaf about a 4 year experiment I never wanted this nikka here in the first place for the very reasons of what’s happening now.

We were probably going to get AD anyway nikka so why gut the fukking team and leave shyt for the forseeable future like this nikka has done to every other fukking team he’s been to so far?

And nobody expected to win this year except your boy Bron apparently, did you just start posting in this thread?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
did i see somebody call kuz, zo and BI young perennial stars? :beli:

i really like the way these guys plays but :beli:
I said it nikka, its ok to @ me.

Tell me how theyre not... ill wait

Must be the Lebron groupie time of the day for posting

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic need to be real with Dell Demps and say "nikka you gonna need a job in 3 months. They getting you out of N.O. I'm gonna look out for you on some brotha shyt, and get you a cushy 6 figure job with the Lakers. Now give me AD for KCP, Kuzma, and Beasley" :lolbron::mjlol:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Magic need to be real with Dell Demps and say "nikka you gonna need a job in 3 months. They getting you out of N.O. I'm gonna look out for you on some brotha shyt, and get you a cushy 6 figure job with the Lakers. Now give me AD for KCP, Kuzma, and Beasley" :lolbron::mjlol:
the way they reported his departure.. i think he already agreed of one of them deal and ownership said :usure:

camer999

All Star
Daps
Either way we just need to get healthy and as long as the young guns keep improving (and haven’t mentally checked out, due to Bron/magic, magic would probably be agreesive for Davis regardless but I’m sure Bron had some input). Then we can go far. No reason for playoff lebron to not make the WCF.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:mjlol:Perennial star??? That bum ass nikka Lonzo can't even hit open layups consistently. nikka wouldn't even be a perennial star in the China league
Still mad DSnitch gone:mjlol:

He got traded because of his stupidity, Mozgovs contract, and his trash ass Defense... let it go lil fella

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I said it nikka, its ok to @ me.

Tell me how theyre not... ill wait

Must be the Lebron groupie time of the day for posting

first off, just flew over the post, didnt see it was you

second, chill the fukk out. Like i said i like the young core so miss me with that tired auto defense "woe me these bron groupies yada yada :sadbron:" shyt you're on :scust: We already discussed that shyt previously

third, their celling is to be great starters (zo is the only one i see who could be somehow a star in this league if he stops going through the motions, IMO).

I could be wrong and i'll gladly admit it, but their inconsistencies and flaws might be a lot to overcome.. Especially if they develop bad habits with the current coaching staff