A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
first off, just flew over the post, didnt see it was you

second, chill the fukk out. Like i said i like the young core so miss me with that tired auto defense "woe me these bron groupies yada yada :sadbron:" shyt you're on :scust: We already discussed that shyt previously

third, their celling is to be great starters (zo is the only one i see who could be somehow a star in this league if he stops going through the motions, IMO).

I could be wrong and i'll gladly admit it, but their inconsistencies and flaws might be a lot to overcome.. Especially if they develop bad habits with the current coaching staff

Im going off what many NON-bias supporters of this core gave been saying about all 3 of these dudes. And notice how I said “stars”... I didn’t say all-stars, I didn’t say superstars. Many professionals have predicted a lot of our core to be pretty good in the near future. Thats the only thing im fukking saying but you trying to overreact to it like being a “star” is something far fetched... especially from a nikka that supposedly “likes this young core”

And me and you never discussed shyt previously, so idk what you even mean by that. I barely remember seeing your name in these threads until recently

And their inconsistency and flaws come from being young as fukk and only being in the league a couple years straight from 1 year of college.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Im going off what many NON-bias supporters of this core gave been saying about all 3 of these dudes. And notice how I said “stars”... I didn’t say all-stars, I didn’t say superstars. Many professionals have predicted a lot of our core to be pretty good in the near future. Thats the only thing im fukking saying but you trying to overreact to it like being a “star” is something far fetched... especially from a nikka that supposedly “likes this young core”

And me and you never discussed shyt previously, so idk what you even mean by that. I barely remember seeing your name in these threads until recently

And their inconsistency and flaws come from being young as fukk and only being in the league a couple years straight from 1 year of college.

i've been posting, not on the regular though, in the lakers thread since y'all drafted zo. And yeah we already discussed how i view the young core and even said that it was a bad idea to trade them but :manny:

Liking them does not equal being delusional nikka, but like i said, if im wrong, i'll admit, but as of now, i only see one the 3 become a star and the other 2 become good starting players :manny:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i've been posting, not on the regular though, in the lakers thread since y'all drafted zo. And yeah we already discussed how i view the young core and even said that it was a bad idea to trade them but :manny:

Liking them does not equal being delusional nikka, but like i said, if im wrong, i'll admit, but as of now, i only see one the 3 become a star and the other 2 become good starting players :manny:
And they’re already 3 of the most popular players in LA and some even undeservingly get put over others as far as talent and potential in the mainstream media (Kuz).

Technically, they are alread borderline “stars”... I didn’t say all-stars and I didn’t say superstars. All three just need is more development and consistency. Zo literally just had his first full year last month.

And I appreciate you being transparent, claiming your support, and admitting you could be wrong because the groupie nikkas were taking what you said in that post and running with it.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
PELICANS BEIN RETARDED BOUT TO SAVE US .... THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE PELS GOT AN INCOMPETENT GM

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
Still mad DSnitch gone:mjlol:

He got traded because of his stupidity, Mozgovs contract, and his trash ass Defense... let it go lil fella
Now breh is the youngest player in the All Star game and on his way to leading the Nets to their 1st playoff birth in 5 years, while Lonzo Brick and his daddy desperately trying to force a trade to the Suns :mjgrin:

:mjcry:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lavar ain't telling no lies. :wow:

Rest of the season gonna be rough for Walton unless LeBron backs him. And LeBron ain't a fan of his.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lavar ain't telling no lies. :wow:

Rest of the season gonna be rough for Walton unless LeBron backs him. And LeBron ain't a fan of his.

No coach in the league would have had our team with a winning record these past few years, Luke been trash but unless Pop was here we weren't going anywhere with nothing but 20 year olds

Moving forward though, a change will likely have to be made

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now breh is the youngest player in the All Star game and on his way to leading the Nets to their 1st playoff birth in 5 years, while Lonzo Brick and his daddy desperately trying to force a trade to the Suns :mjgrin:

:mjcry:
So why you still here?

You obviously rep Dlo more than the Lakers because it definitely wasn’t a bad move in either situations.

Dlo does not get to play on the all-star team if he was over here... uNdERsTanD?

And again, you trying to blame Lonzo for him being a fat, comfortable, no defense playing bum over here when in reality going to a team like Brooklyn where they checked his ass regularly and treated him like an adult and not like a fatherless baby was the best thing to happen to him. On top of getting rid of Mozgovs contract...

So again...

tenor.gif