A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You nikkas are on one in here, talking about trading Bron. :mjlol:

New Orleans is the one looking stupid with this trolling move. Instead of making a legitimate trade that would get them everything they wanted, and give them a new core to build a team with, they'd rather not make the trade out of spite because its the Lakers, or at least make an insane demand out of spite. We did what many here said to do, make the big deal and do what we can to get Anthony Davis now. We did that. If New Orleans wants to not accept all of that out of spite, what else do you want the brass to do? If the trade isn't made, and they listen to Boston and wait, I'm gonna be laughing at all their asses if Boston offers less than they thought, then AD leaves anyway next year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
if we all scale back from the horrendous reports..

here is what you have left..

the current team which is actually very decent...and 38 mil of CAP....

i say wait.. and grab a second scorer...this team is already a play off bound team (minus the injuries)

100% agree. As we've seen, we match up pretty fukkin well with the Dubs as is. And it'll get the youngins some playoff experience which they'll need. Even a nikka like Boogie wouldn't be a bad coup in the summer :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka brought dis bum ass team from 30 wins to the 4th seed before goin down and nikkas talkin bout trading him???

:dead::dead::dead:

Boy it's truly some dumb mfs on dis site
Whats even more ridiculous is that we was the 4th seed before injuries and now this nikka is trying to hold the team hostage and gut this shyt to get another superstar sidekick...

See how that works?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You nikkas are on one in here, talking about trading Bron. :mjlol:

New Orleans is the one looking stupid with this trolling move. Instead of making a legitimate trade that would get them everything they wanted, and give them a new core to build a team with, they'd rather not make the trade out of spite because its the Lakers, or at least make an insane demand out of spite. We did what many here said to do, make the big deal and do what we can to get Anthony Davis now. We did that. If New Orleans wants to not accept all of that out of spite, what else do you want the brass to do? If the trade isn't made, and they listen to Boston and wait, I'm gonna be laughing at all their asses if Boston offers less than they thought, then AD leaves anyway next year.

we know that isn't happening realistically bruh. just wondering if the Pelis want all of our future, what would trading Bron be worth in theory?

camer999

All Star
Daps
If you don’t “give a fukk about my life long laker fandom” then stop quoting me about Laker shyt, nikka

I absolutely don’t give a fukk about you and your lust for this one man and I have hated most you nikkas since the day you followed your master to this team in the summer.

I don’t respect you nikkas or your opinions, comprende?
Alright bro obviously your sick in the head, make sure you don’t quote me next time I’m making sense with your garbage and I’ll treat you the same. :yeshrug:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Whats even more ridiculous is that we was the 4th seed before injuries and now this nikka is trying to hold the team hostage and gut this shyt to get another superstar sidekick...

See how that works?
What's even more ridiculous is you small-minded nikkas so hell bent on this year when its a 4 yr experiment. Gettin a Top 5 player paired wit Bron for the next 3 1/2 years is only gon attract more players to LA to compete the for the following years. Not to mention if Bron leaves after 4 y'all got a franchise player in AD to continue wit.

Do any you nikkas truly expect LA to win a ring this year? If so, log df off.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
i dont why ppl keep putting this out there like this even possible.

Rich Paul, lebron's guy, gonna let AD stay in LA after you trade him for Lebron swap to rot in New Orleans. :mjlol:
shyt.. magic could ask for AD and 6 picks lol.. dude is a money magnet...all of a sudden NO would be on TV all season.

pcg

Pro
Daps
If you say so bruh

This is a totally different team abd style of play than the pelicans and we can still bring another top name in.

AD is NOT worth all that shyt or the entire team just like Lebron isn't either. But Lebron is worth AD straight up. And 7-8 years of eliteness is better than the 2/3 “aight” you MIGHT get from 35 year old, injury prone Lebron.

AD + 3 young perennial stars is better than anything on the pelicans now.
:patrice:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
i dont why ppl keep putting this out there like this even possible.

Rich Paul, lebron's guy, gonna let AD stay in LA after you trade him for Lebron swap to rot in New Orleans. :mjlol:

Magic got more sway than Rich in that scenario. Magic IS LA. Probably sell him on some "I can get cats to play with you easier than getting them to come play with Bron". :scheme: