A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
That's only if he resigns with the Warriors. As an unrestricted free agent he can sign to any other team for max money.

Also apparently AD wanted to play last night and was stopped. So that probably means New Orleans is planning to trade him and didn't want to risk him getting hurt.

nah.. they MAD mad....they big mad..

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Pelicans just trolling the Lakers FO. Making them look foolish with these demands and proposals that they dont even have a counter offer.

Im all for the lakers to move on and make smaller trades to help them this season. Its clear the pelicans dont wanna deal with the lakers and just playing them through the media.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You just hate Bron, but deeper than that read the last page. You’ll find it.
And you just lust for Bron, nikka.

I know who you are groupie, and nobody was thinking or talking about you in my post.

And im not looking deeper than shyt. The FIRST person i saw say it was @Dwight Howard and the second was @Sccit .. 2 life long laker fans. I didn’t even see your name until you quoted me... so what is your point again?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he aint no leader bro...
peole like AD are super talented but they need someone to make the most of it.. by themselves.. however pairing him with ZO would have been crazy.. pairing him with lebron would have been insane..
I don’t need him to be a leader i need him to keep doing what he does in NO and thats get buckets and play defense. We’ll grab another player thats more of a “leader” or our young guys will improve to become more of a “leader”.

And if that fails we got bossy ass Rondo

Our current “leader” is a fukk nikka and look where it’s gotten us at the moment.

camer999

All Star
Daps
And you just lust for Bron, nikka.

I know who you are groupie, and nobody was thinking or talking about you in my post.

And im not looking deeper than shyt. The FIRST person i saw say it was @Dwight Howard and the second was @Sccit .. 2 life long laker fans. I didn’t even see your name until you quoted me... so what is your point again?
Frankly I don’t give a fukk about you life long laker fandom rude ass nikka and if you would read my post instead of just grouping me in you’d see I come from a point of reason. Ask @10bandz we’ve had arguments, but I’m pretty level headed while you’re just obviously anti-Bron to the max so anything that compliments Bron in the slightest (even when true) makes you tweak. You and @Sccit the nba version of the dudes who rock MAGA. For example I rock with Bron but if he okayed that last trade or what the pels want I understand that that nikka fukked up. I can admit that. While for you anything short of a chip (which you’d probably manage to give the credit to everyone else BUT him) it’s a failure, even for a team that hasn’t sniffed the playoffs since kobe went down.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don’t need him to be a leader i need him to keep doing what he does in NO and thats get buckets and play defense. We’ll grab another player thats more of a “leader” or our young guys will improve to become more of a “leader”.

And if that fails we got bossy ass Rondo

Our current “leader” is a fukk nikka and look where it’s gotten us at the moment.
i think even lebron is not on the roster... magic would be making the same move...

the guy is 25 years old... he will be at this level for 5 more years and still be at high level for 2-3 more years.. thats 7 to 8 years of elite level...

when you think about it.. he is being traded for 3 young... everyone else is out of the roster this summer.. (i am talking about what LA offered.. not what NO wants...)

and those picks.. will all be between 24 and 30 unless injured...

AD is actually worth that...(the offer) but...he does take you out of another max contract...

and yes.. you would get what NO gets.. including their play off records...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Frankly I don’t give a fukk about you life long laker fandom rude ass nikka and if you would read my post instead of just grouping me in you’d see I come from a point of reason. Ask @10bandz we’ve had arguments, but I’m pretty level headed while you’re just obviously anti-Bron to the max so anything that compliments Bron in the slightest (even when true) makes you tweak. You and @Sccit the nba version of the dudes who rock MAGA. For example I rock with Bron but if he okayed that last trade or what the pels want I understand that that nikka fukked up. I can admit that. While for you anything short of a chip (which you’d probably manage to give the credit to everyone else BUT him) it’s a failure, even for a team that hasn’t sniffed the playoffs since kobe went down.
If you don’t “give a fukk about my life long laker fandom” then stop quoting me about Laker shyt, nikka

I absolutely don’t give a fukk about you and your lust for this one man and I have hated most you nikkas since the day you followed your master to this team in the summer.

I don’t respect you nikkas or your opinions, comprende?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
it won't happen, but I'm not gonna sit here and say I'm not at least "intrigued" by a Bron for AD straight up Swap. :guilty:
Some friends of mine in real life had been talking about the Lakers should do that for a while. I know it wouldn't happen but it would allow either Kuz or Ingram to move to their natural small forward position. The roster pieces would fall in to place. Place AD age wise fits with the rest of the young guys and they could all grow together.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i think even lebron is not on the roster... magic would be making the same move...

the guy is 25 years old... he will be at this level for 5 more years and still be at high level for 2-3 more years.. thats 7 to 8 years of elite level...

when you think about it.. he is being traded for 3 young... everyone else is out of the roster this summer.. (i am talking about what LA offered.. not what NO wants...)

and those picks.. will all be between 24 and 30 unless injured...

AD is actually worth that...(the offer) but...he does take you out of another max contract...

and yes.. you would get what NO gets.. including their play off records...
If you say so bruh

This is a totally different team abd style of play than the pelicans and we can still bring another top name in.

AD is NOT worth all that shyt or the entire team just like Lebron isn't either. But Lebron is worth AD straight up. And 7-8 years of eliteness is better than the 2/3 “aight” you MIGHT get from 35 year old, injury prone Lebron.

AD + 3 young perennial stars is better than anything on the pelicans now.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
if we all scale back from the horrendous reports..

here is what you have left..

the current team which is actually very decent...and 38 mil of CAP....

i say wait.. and grab a second scorer...this team is already a play off bound team (minus the injuries)

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
If you say so bruh

This is a totally different team abd style of play than the pelicans and we can still bring another top name in.

AD is NOT worth all that shyt or the entire team just like Lebron isn't either. But Lebron is worth AD straight up. And 7-8 years of eliteness is better than the 2/3 “aight” you MIGHT get from 35 year old, injury prone Lebron.

AD + 3 young perennial stars is better than anything on the pelicans now.
what i am saying is.. even if lebron wasnt on the team.. magic would have made the same offer.. and you would have AD and no one on the team...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikka brought dis bum ass team from 30 wins to the 4th seed before goin down and nikkas talkin bout trading him???

:dead::dead::dead:

Boy it's truly some dumb mfs on dis site

It's not even that fam. Pelis want Zo, Kuz, BI, and 6 picks bruh. That's beyond ridiculous.