A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
nikkas out here blaming the Pelicans talking about they ain't playing fair. nikka this is business. No one plays fair.

LeBron, that dumb ass Rich Paul, and Magic fukked this deal up.
nobody fukked the deal up...

they dont want to deal with lakers..

remember..they wanted to enforce collusion...caused AD to be fined 50 000..they are on that fukk up mode.. baited lakers to feel like they had something..just to rub it in their faces... they will go to celtics ...just to rub it in their faces...

its not a business move..its a revenge move.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Popisnitch: Don't let the Lakers have AD please

Dyhe4PjU8AEcaTt

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nikkas out here blaming the Pelicans talking about they ain't playing fair. nikka this is business. No one plays fair.

LeBron, that dumb ass Rich Paul, and Magic fukked this deal up.
I don't get how this is on Magic and Bron. AD made a request through Rich but N.O. has leverage. This is how it would always have been after the league saw how Cleveland lost the Kyrie trade. NO doesn't have to play ball with the Lakers if they don't want. Just like Cleveland didn't have to appease Kyrie, but for some reason they did. All they can do is state that they want to go to LA and wont sign long term anywhere else. The rest is up to the NO brass. Nobody is at fault here.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Magic should turn around and call Portland, and trade Kuzma, ZO, and KCP for Damian Lillard. fukk this AD trade.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
At this point I'd just be happy to sign the young guys and try to hit on a marquee free agent in the offseason. Worst case scenario throw some big money at Boogie to go alongside the current roster and that's a contending team.

Boogie won’t be eligible for max money next year do to a salary escalation clause

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Now everyone wanna trade Bron:mjlol:

I been saying trade his ass from the jump. How did nobody saw his bum ass shyt coming.

I would trade him straight up for AD now. Dude is going to be the reason the team is in shambles by the time he leaves...

But whatever, like i said if Magic does that fukking trade I’m out so it doesn’t matter :hubie:

Most my family from NO and I’m there a lot so I wouldn’t mind going to see the young boys live

camer999

All Star
Daps

I been saying trade his ass from the jump. How did nobody saw his bum ass shyt coming.

I would trade him straight up for AD now. Dude is going to be the reason the team is in shambles by the time he leaves...

But whatever, like i said if Magic does that fukking trade I’m out so it doesn’t matter :hubie:

Most my family from NO and I’m there a lot so I wouldn’t mind going to see the young boys live
Tbh only machine and I mentioned it and even me mentioning it was just a thought. Even though how much would that do for laker nation. The pels minus AD are around the same level as LA minus Bron anyway and Davis couldn’t do anything with them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Tbh only machine and I mentioned it and even me mentioning it was just a thought. Even though how much would that do for laker nation. The pels minus AD are around the same level as LA minus Bron anyway and Davis couldn’t do anything with them.
Niggs you’re not the only one that mentioned it, I’m reading posts right now and I haven’t even seen you post shyt about trading Lebron yet.

And AD on the Lakers is nothing like AD on the pels... they don’t even play the same style of basketball. And with Lebron gone even better

camer999

All Star
Daps
Niggs you’re not the only one that mentioned it, I’m reading posts right now and I haven’t even seen you post shyt about trading Lebron yet.

And AD on the Lakers is nothing like AD on the pels... they don’t even play the same style of basketball. And with Lebron gone even better
You just hate Bron, but deeper than that read the last page. You’ll find it.

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

if bron is offered up for trade.. people will offer half their roster for him...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Boogie won’t be eligible for max money next year do to a salary escalation clause
That's only if he resigns with the Warriors. As an unrestricted free agent he can sign to any other team for max money.

Also apparently AD wanted to play last night and was stopped. So that probably means New Orleans is planning to trade him and didn't want to risk him getting hurt.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
That's only if he resigns with the Warriors. As an unrestricted free agent he can sign to any other team for max money.

Also apparently AD wanted to play last night and was stopped. So that probably means New Orleans is planning to trade him and didn't want to risk him getting hurt.

even if he doesn't get traded in 2 days he's getting shut down for the season regardless

G-Zeus

Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil

he aint no leader bro...
peole like AD are super talented but they need someone to make the most of it.. by themselves.. however pairing him with ZO would have been crazy.. pairing him with lebron would have been insane..