A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
PG, Kawhi and now AD. Teams just aren't willing to trade with us.

Watch us miss out on the top FAs in this FA class too.

Getting AD for BI, Lonzo and Kuz would have been a great trade us.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
AD BEEN PLAYING CENTER ALL YEAR LOL

U LEFT MELO OFF YOUR LINEUP, WHO IS OBVIOUSLY GUNNA SIGN IMMEDIATELY IF THE TRADE GOES DOWN
I'm aware but C is not his preference. He wants to float around the perimeter.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
PG, Kawhi and now AD. Teams just aren't willing to trade with us.

Watch us miss out on the top FAs in this FA class too.

Getting AD for BI, Lonzo and Kuz would have been a great trade us.

Not with all the other shyt attached to it. The trade would've been terrible and would've took away our cap space for the summer.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:manny:

its time to roll with the nikkas that we have. make some trade for some shooters at the deadline like bullock, try to get ariza again cause the wiz kids aint doing shyt from what it looks like and BAH GAWD GET KCP THE fukk OUTTA HERE :why:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I was in the locker room, I'd feel some type of way that Bron tryna get rid of the entire team like he ain't sit out 20 games for some bs groin injury when in reality it was probably healed a long time ago and was using it as a tool to make some trades

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Not with all the other shyt attached to it. The trade would've been terrible and would've took away our cap space for the summer.
Can you guarantee we're getting anyone with that cap space?

Lance, Rondo and Bease aren't going to be on the team next year anyway dude.

With Bron and AD those would have been picks in their late 20's.

I truly believe we would've been getting the better end of that trade.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
if I was in the locker room, I'd feel some type of way that Bron tryna get rid of the entire team like he ain't sit out 20 games for some bs groin injury when in reality it was probably healed a long time ago and was using it as a tool to make some trades

And not just that, they should feel some type of way for the simple fact Bron 100% on his own chose this situation. He chose to play with the young guys and cosigned all the role player signings. All that "lil bro" shyt with the young guys is over. I can only imagine Lavar being in Zo's head right now "You see your idol tried to get your traded? All you got is me nikka, and I'm taking you to PHX"

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can you guarantee we're getting anyone with that cap space?

Lance, Rondo and Bease aren't going to be on the team next year anyway dude.

With Bron and AD those would have been picks in their late 20's.

I truly believe we would've been getting the better end of that trade.

We just signed the best player in the world while the Clippers just shytted on Blake and Knicks fukked up their Porzingiz situation. I'm not one of the "no one wants to sign with the Lakers because of Bron and the Clips and Knicks have cap space" guys. I believe we'll be the top destination in the summer for max FAs. It just sucks we got so many injuries....a WCF berth with this current team would've guaranteed another max player

and having no Rondo or Lance or Zo or BI gives us no ball handlers for the rest of the season. So is Bron gonna sit out the rest of the year or just play 40 mpg until he gets hurt again?