A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps

Lavar going over time, I do wish we could have pulled of a 3 way deal and save Ingram

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Has Zo been at any of the home games since he was injured? I hope he's not separating himself from the team because these trades might not go through.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Magic after he has offered every damn thing to Pelicans but it is still not enough

tenor.gif

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
AD doesn't want to play center and LeBron doesn't want to play PF. Gonna be Hart, KCP, LeBron, AD and Zubac/McGee.

AD BEEN PLAYING CENTER ALL YEAR LOL

U LEFT MELO OFF YOUR LINEUP, WHO IS OBVIOUSLY GUNNA SIGN IMMEDIATELY IF THE TRADE GOES DOWN

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Thank you for seeing the light brotha. I never fell for the Kuz bait when people swore that he was untradable because he can space the floor. He shooting 30% from 3 on wide open shots. If BI jacked up 3s and shot 30%, the media would say that he can’t shoot and he’s a chucker. BI doesn’t play the media game and doesn’t suck up to them, he just wants to hoop, beat nikkas up and put his hoes in the bleachers and they ain’t allowed to claim him either. A real one :salute:

I ain’t never mean no harm in my shyt talk. I believe in the kid that much that he can be great. He’s just gotta put it all together whether it’s here or somewhere else. And as much as I also like Kuz it does show how shallow some people can be regarding the Kuz vs BI argument. Kuz been ghost since Zo went down, meanwhile Ingram gets realer when shyt real.

Lol Demps wants to get bent over by Ainge

Breh let’s hope this is true. That’s the best thing that could happen. They not dealing with us in good faith so this gotta be bloody. I got the odds in our favor. NY gotta do us that solid and get Kyrie while at the same time NY cant win the tank war in any substantial way.

On our end, we gotta boost the value of the core up as much as possible so we can gain more leverage and give up less assets. We can box demps into a corner. It’d help if Kawhi can be signed up first to eliminate Toronto.