A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Why did SportsCenter tweet this a couple of mins ago, per WOJ. Yet WOJ never even tweeted the players of the deal. It was the other guy. This one does not even include Rondo, Lance, and Stephenson....

Which one is it?? Whole situation seems stressful as fuk, I can only imagine how the players feel.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Too may bruhs overlooking that, is it for certain that we can clear a spot for a 3rd max? More then likely we'll only have enough for a second tier player
we can clear 30 mil if we stretch Hill and also get rid of hart, wagner, svi..anyone on the books

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we should just sign a bum that never had the chance to make it to the nba for the min and have him take out 1 star player from each team.

the league ain't playing fair so why should we?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Why did SportsCenter tweet this a couple of mins ago, per WOJ. Yet WOJ never even tweeted the players of the deal. It was the other guy. This one does not even include Rondo, Lance, and Stephenson....

Which one is it?? Whole situation seems stressful as fuk, I can only imagine how the players feel.

He did tho.

The Lakers are presently offering the Pelicans a package that includes forwards Brandon Ingram and Kyle Kuzma, guard Lonzo Ball and two first-round picks -- as well as a willingness to absorb the remaining $12.7M on Solomon Hill's contract in the 2019-20 season, league sources told ESPN.
Sources: Lakers face Pels' wish to wait on Davis

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I just don't see how Boston can make a better offer than what Magic proposed. If it's this summer, Boston would have to offer something like Tatum, Brown and Smart plus those protected picks. They definitely aren't taking Hill or another bad contract back.