A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
#SolomonHillWatch it's halftime and Holl has yet to get in. With all the I juries the Pelicans are running with a 8 man rotation so far.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Thank you for seeing the light brotha. I never fell for the Kuz bait when people swore that he was untradable because he can space the floor. He shooting 30% from 3 on wide open shots. If BI jacked up 3s and shot 30%, the media would say that he can’t shoot and he’s a chucker. BI doesn’t play the media game and doesn’t suck up to them, he just wants to hoop, beat nikkas up and put his hoes in the bleachers and they ain’t allowed to claim him either. A real one :salute:
yep only positive on media sleeping on BI is that they are overvaluing kuz. I knew BI was a real one when i went to the lal vs bucks game and he dunked on greek and was ready to fight that same game

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
OUR STARTING LINEUP AFTER THE DEADLINE

PG HART
SG LANCE
SF MELO
PF LEBRON
C AD

BOOK IT
AD doesn't want to play center and LeBron doesn't want to play PF. Gonna be Hart, KCP, LeBron, AD and Zubac/McGee.