A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
y'all gotta understand, we're the goat franchise. we haven't been in the playoffs in more than half a decade and teams still envious of us. I told y'all, the only way we going get someone is through free agency. at this point, it's clear we're not getting the big fish in free agency, it's time for the B level guys. build a solid team and stop with the revolving door of min salary guys and 1 year contracts. we need to build continuity. Bron here for 3 more years, why the fukk are we operating like he can leave at any min? you going to play with the young guys and you're either going to love it or you're going to retire you old nikka :pacspit:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
We just signed the best player in the world while the Clippers just shytted on Blake and Knicks fukked up their Porzingiz situation. I'm not one of the "no one wants to sign with the Lakers because of Bron and the Clips and Knicks have cap space" guys. I believe we'll be the top destination in the summer for max FAs. It just sucks we got so many injuries....a WCF berth with this current team would've guaranteed another max player
Kawhi and KD don't want to play with Bron. Neither does Jimmy Butler. Klay wants to stay in GS. Who are we left with? Praying for Kyrie? Our best shot at getting another star was trading for AD but that aint happening.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
So like we've all known, nobody is going to willingly help us establish a true contender. Which is why the trade for a star path was always risky :yeshrug:

Shoulda went all in on the PG and Khawi coming home to LA plan, at worst we still had all our young core with that one :yeshrug:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Kawhi and KD don't want to play with Bron. Neither does Jimmy Butler. Klay wants to stay in GS. Who are we left with? Praying for Kyrie? Our best shot at getting another star was trading for AD but that aint happening.

feel what you saying but as of now I got to see it to believe it. I have no reason to believe players will choose the Clips or Knicks over us.

And if you are right that no one wants to play with him, then we take an L for this whole ordeal. You got a combo like PG and Kawhi + young guys and you got 3-4 elite defenders in your line up

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
BTW the MUD bruhs need to step to Bron, bruh recruited them to come only to try and ship them out months later :hhh:

But I guess he did the same to his boy Wade so they shouldn't be surprised :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
In two playoff series against GS, Brow has averaged 31/11 and 28/15. Dudes in here acting like they're trading for JR Reid though. :francis:

Get him with LeBron and fill in the rest of the pieces this summer. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
AD took bums to the eighth seed in 2015-2016. Him and Lebron can do better than that. And this offseason we had the opportunity to sign a 3rd max level player.

You have that chance you do that shyt idgaf

DyltWieXcAYxxuB.jpg

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
If AD doesnt come I think I may be done with Bron brehs. I’ve tried to root for him and accept him as a Laker but if he orchestrated all this shyt and were left with a bunch of disgruntled ass players that don’t even wanna be here idk if I can take this shyt for another 3 years :wow:

We need to package the Klutch hoes together and see what we can get, maybe we can trade for D-Lo :russ:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
It's amazing how much pressure Ainge and Demps are putting on Tatum, that dude must turn into a top 5 player at some point or he is going to always hear it from Lakers and Bron stans..I feel bad for him

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
I hope dumbass Demps don’t think this sane offer will be on the table this summer. It’s crszy cuz there hasn’t been one report of Tatum being on the table in trade talks.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Yeah I'm Turning in my Lebron Stan card him and rich fukked this whole thing up. Now the chemistry is going to be even more fukked up as the season goes on.

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If AD doesnt come I think I may be done with Bron brehs. I’ve tried to root for him and accept him as a Laker but if he orchestrated all this shyt and were left with a bunch of disgruntled ass players that don’t even wanna be here idk if I can take this shyt for another 3 years :wow:

this is mental illness. Do you realize you just made a buncha shyt up in your own fukkkn head??? :russ: