A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk does the media keep saying the Pelicans need to wait for offers from other teams?

This nikka said HE’S NOT SIGNING WITH ANYONE EXCEPT THE LAKERS.

What the fukk is wrong with these dumb ass sports reporters?

Rich Paul seems to have AD set on not playing in Boston. I don't think that will change. Klutch won't give in on some maniacal shyt. :birdman:

New Orleans run the risk of the young guys raising their trade value in a playoff run too. People that keep saying that this offer will be there in the summer are not considering this.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Rich Paul seems to have AD set on not playing in Boston. I don't think that will change. Klutch won't give in on some maniacal shyt. :birdman:

New Orleans run the risk of the young guys raising their trade value in a playoff run too. People that keep saying that this offer will be there in the summer are not considering this.

I actually have faith the kids will up their value in the playoffs. I’m taking that bet since I still got the second max in case we miss out on AD.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You posted someone else's report and want a cookie?

NAAH MUFUCCA

CATS NEGGED ME TO OBLIVION UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT WHAT I POSTED WAS SCHLOCK

IF IT JUS SO HAPPENS TO BE LEGIT, I PRETTY MUCH BROKE THE NEWS BEFORE WOJ DID N I DESERVE A THOROUGH APOLOGY FOR ALL THE UNDESERVED NUTRIDING

Karume

All Star
Daps
NAAH MUFUCCA

CATS NEGGED ME TO OBLIVION UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT WHAT I POSTED WAS SCHLOCK

IF IT JUS SO HAPPENS TO BE LEGIT, I PRETTY MUCH BROKE THE NEWS BEFORE WOJ DID N I DESERVE A THOROUGH APOLOGY FOR ALL THE UNDESERVED NUTRIDING
So you posted a link?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Technically even Kobe wasn't homegrown, he was imported. He never actually played for the hornets, though

yeah I guess "technically" breh...but we literally told the Hornets to draft Kobe. The Vlade deal was worked out before the Hornets made that pick. They didn't want Kobe, only drafted him to complete the Vlade deal. So Kobe is basically homegrown....Jerry West believed in Kobe's star potential more than anybody.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@CantStop I gotta acknowledge your faith in BI. He’s been keepin it real throughout this fukk shyt. Even picked up his play. He’s the biggest gem to be lost in all this if it happens.

If this trade doesn’t happen and the Pels wait for the summer which is entirely possible then my question is if Bron’s a good enough leader to rally the troops after all this? Or is he gonna suddenly shut it down just cuz Magic ain’t get things done?
Thank you for seeing the light brotha. I never fell for the Kuz bait when people swore that he was untradable because he can space the floor. He shooting 30% from 3 on wide open shots. If BI jacked up 3s and shot 30%, the media would say that he can’t shoot and he’s a chucker. BI doesn’t play the media game and doesn’t suck up to them, he just wants to hoop, beat nikkas up and put his hoes in the bleachers and they ain’t allowed to claim him either. A real one :salute: