A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
This may very well be true. I think if the team held it together in Bron’s absence it might’ve made us look a little more attractive but potential chaos playing with this nikka can’t be exciting for anyone let alone big time superstars.

It’s a catch 22. Getting AD prolly helps us with FAs but getting AD might also eliminate us from the running. Well I look forward to our next era of tank wars once this wild shyt is over.
Getting AD means the expectations for this year changes to making the WCF. Besides Steph and KD there’s is no 1-2 punch in the league like Bron/AD. Striking out this summer in free agency would be more of a disaster to me than giving up all 3 young guys for a proven star

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
The part that hurts the most is not only are we doing this but we are giving up Rondo and taking back that shyt contract. we will have only 30 mil left in summer after we stretch Solomon Hill, and even after that we have to get rid of Hart, Wagner, SVI, and everyone on the team. This is such a stupid way to build a team.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I ever see WOJ, it would be tough to not 2 piece him. the way this feggit be dikk riding Tatum.

Tatum 16/6

Ingram 17/5

but according to Woj, Tatum fits the all star mold but BI somehow doesn't.

:what: just because he has no sources and he hates Bron, he's doing everything he can to dikk ride the Celtics. If Mitch and cokehead Jim was still in office, he'd be showing Lakers love cause they gave him scoops.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The part that hurts the most is not only are we doing this but we are giving up Rondo and taking back that shyt contract. we will have only 30 mil left in summer after we stretch Solomon Hill, and even after that we have to get rid of Hart, Wagner, SVI, and everyone on the team. This is such a stupid way to build a team.

this is what the people wanted after allegedly not doing enough to get Kawhi and PG. like the Pacers and Spurs were trying to help us.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ramona Shelbourne and Jorge Sedano were on the radio saying they don't think the trade will go down before the deadline. They think it's in the Pelicans best interest to just wait to the summer where they will receive more offers from other teams. I don't know what to think, but I'm hoping it doesn't go down before the deadline. Not feeling this potential trade :patrice:
Why the fukk does the media keep saying the Pelicans need to wait for offers from other teams?

This nikka said HE’S NOT SIGNING WITH ANYONE EXCEPT THE LAKERS.

What the fukk is wrong with these dumb ass sports reporters?

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
you know what the woat part of all of this is? Pelicans won't accept the deal and our young players going to be in their feelings. BI won't cause he a G and we saw what he's been doing lately, he's only getting better. Kuzma's bytch ass can't even catch passes without it going out of bounds cause he on his Drake shyt. Don't even get me started on Josh Hart-less. Lavar going to tell Lonzo to play like shyt when he comes back on some fukk you :pacspit: shyt.
Exactly. For me if Bron camp thought there was even slightly a chance the deal may not get done it will be so idiotic to have had AD demand a trade. You’re gonna turn around and ask those same dudes who you had all in the news as trade bait to turn around and give their heart and soul for a playoff run. Lonzo might say fukk if and shut it down for the rest of the season, I wouldn’t put it past LaVar. I know personally I would be looking at Bron sideways the rest of the season if he’s trying to be on some rah rah shyt knowing he wanted my ass gone anyway. They gotta get this shyt done before Thursday

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Getting AD means the expectations for this year changes to making the WCF. Besides Steph and KD there’s is no 1-2 punch in the league like Bron/AD. Striking out this summer in free agency would be more of a disaster to me than giving up all 3 young guys for a proven star

Honestly don't see Bron/AD making the WCF this year if they don't sign any good role players :francis:. What they gonna be left with after this trade ain't cutting it
HART??:russ:
CARUSO??:russ:
KCP??:russ:

BONGAAAAAAAAAAAA?:mjlol:

Chandler :flabbynsick:

Inconsistent Mcgee :mjlol:

Oh but wait Lakers might do a trade for Jabari Parker:whoo:
or we might even sign Melo :whoo:

WCF CHAMPS:mjgrin:

Karume

All Star
Daps
While other teams are going the Marvel route of slowly building their empires over the course of many years to great success...we over here like DC scrambling to catch up and producing expensive trash like BvS and Justice League :scust:
Slowly building what empires?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
@CantStop I gotta acknowledge your faith in BI. He’s been keepin it real throughout this fukk shyt. Even picked up his play. He’s the biggest gem to be lost in all this if it happens.

If this trade doesn’t happen and the Pels wait for the summer which is entirely possible then my question is if Bron’s a good enough leader to rally the troops after all this? Or is he gonna suddenly shut it down just cuz Magic ain’t get things done?

Karume

All Star
Daps
Whats crazy is there even a title squad in recent memory that hasn't had a homegrown superstar?:patrice:
Technically even Kobe wasn't homegrown, he was imported. He never actually played for the hornets, though

Karume

All Star
Daps
THERE WAS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHIN TO THE REPORT I POSTED

IF THIS MOVE GETS DONE I WANT MY WOAT TAG CHANGED TO GOAT - COLI GOT THEIR VERY OWN WOJ ON THE FORUM IN YOUNG SCCIT AND YA’LL WANA RUN A NEG TRAIN FOR THAT?

:pacspit:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOE
You posted someone else's report and want a cookie?