A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A trade can be made but it needs to be a better deal for LA. This trade is just ridiculous. I’m for waiting until the offseason so the pels options can naturally dry up. Only reason why we’re overpaying is so no one else gets a chance at him.

Waiting for the offseason have PG 13 looking like a MVP:yeshrug:

They did not want to let go of the young core last year :francis:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
What's the point of the lakers players tonight? Knowing they might get shipped out by 9am tommrow???

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Waiting for the offseason have PG 13 looking like a MVP:yeshrug:

They did not want to let go of the young core last year :francis:

Tell me what team AD going to as perfectly constructed as OKC was for PG? I can understand his decision. Thunder are a very well put together team, great front office, and when Sabo is sharp they have as good a chance as anyone. Choosing a sure thing for the unknown of the Lakers potential doesn’t mean the Lakers now need to give up the farm just because of PG.

We don’t HAVE to make a deal imo. It’s just the plan, although now cuz we’re being desperate we’re giving up way more than was originally planned.

Last edited:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think the trade will happen

But the free agents that are avaible not gonna make enough of a dent

And since no one wants to let go of the “young core”

The gonna get in this soft spot of too good to get a draft pick and not bad enough to get a good draft pic

:yeshrug:

Ramona Shelbourne and Jorge Sedano were on the radio saying they don't think the trade will go down before the deadline. They think it's in the Pelicans best interest to just wait to the summer where they will receive more offers from other teams. I don't know what to think, but I'm hoping it doesn't go down before the deadline. Not feeling this potential trade :patrice:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tell me what team AD going to as perfectly constructed as OKC was for PG? I can understand his decision. Thunder are a very well put together and when Sabo is sharp they have as good a chance as anyone. Choosing a sure thing for the unknown of the Lakers potential doesn’t mean the Lakers now need to give up the farm just because of PG.

We don’t HAVE to make a deal imo. It’s just the plan, although now cuz we’re being desperate we’re giving up way more than was originally planned.

I’m not saying your wrong but both situations get him or not can blow up in the lakers face

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Tell me what team AD going to as perfectly constructed as OKC was for PG? I can understand his decision. Thunder are a very well put together and when Sabo is sharp they have as good a chance as anyone. Choosing a sure thing for the unknown of the Lakers potential doesn’t mean the Lakers now need to give up the farm just because of PG.

The FO going this hard on AD let’s me know what we’ve all suspected. We’re not getting any big name FA this summer.

KD either goes to Ny or stays in GS
Kyrie NY or stays
Kawhi stays or Clippers
Klay doesn’t fukk with LeBron, not seeing
Kemba not worth the money
Jimmy not worth the money
Cousins :francis:

ADs value factoring in age is easily the best get out of all those guys

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The FO going this hard on AD let’s me know what we’ve all suspected. We’re not getting any big name FA this summer.

Kyrie NY or stays
Kawhi stays or Clippers

I been saying this for months now. :ld:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Kyrie NY or stays
Kawhi stays or Clippers

This may very well be true. I think if the team held it together in Bron’s absence it might’ve made us look a little more attractive but potential chaos playing with this nikka can’t be exciting for anyone let alone big time superstars.

It’s a catch 22. Getting AD prolly helps us with FAs but getting AD might also eliminate us from the running. Well I look forward to our next era of tank wars once this wild shyt is over.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Man fuk AD and this trade honestly.

Honestly would rather go through more development struggle years with our young core, than to have a slim chance at winning now, just to be trash later again :francis:.

I thought one of the reasons Lebron even came to LA was to play with our young guys? I guess I was wrong, seeing as all of them might get traded.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know what the woat part of all of this is? Pelicans won't accept the deal and our young players going to be in their feelings. BI won't cause he a G and we saw what he's been doing lately, he's only getting better. Kuzma's bytch ass can't even catch passes without it going out of bounds cause he on his Drake shyt. Don't even get me started on Josh Hart-less. Lavar going to tell Lonzo to play like shyt when he comes back on some fukk you :pacspit: shyt.