A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
At what point do the players go like fukk it I ain’t playing till I know my job is secure? The big mouths surrounding the Lakers are fukking the team up mentally. And it’s the same people wanting these dudes to step onto to the court and give it their all. :snoop:
That's why Luke deserves credit for these guys still competing even with all these rumors swirling.

camer999

All Star
Daps
Just saw the Grizz are looking to trade Gasol before the deadline and he's expiring next year:scheme:

Gasol/McGee
Kuz/Morris
Bron
Ingram/Matthews
Zo

That squad makes it to the western conference finals
I’m we aren’t TOO far from the mountain top fully heathy. Make moves to fill the gaps/issues and Lebron will get us FAR (losing to GS or getting the chip). fukk sacrificing everybody AND taking salary! If the trade was AD+mirotic and no Soloman hill I could stomach it.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:camby:

IF IM THE ONE WHO BROKE THE STORY ON THE LONZO TO PHOENIX TRADE, COLI GONE KISS THE RING
I actually hope he does get to the Suns

Him and BI (but i doubt pelicans let him go).

He would do well in Phoenix. Not so sure what he gonna be able to do in NO with the backlog at PG

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I don’t disagree but this is a little too much smoke to just be rumor. Plus most of us are saying this as a what if rather than what is. IF this trade goes through then every chicken little post in here is now valid.
It says they sent more offers...

I am pretty those 8 players are part of combinations ...4 of them and picks...

However...I believe the young core is gone..I wish they kept Ingram.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Brehs, how well does Bron even fit with AD? It’d be one thing if we were talking about a player with the offensive diversity of Kobe but if this nikka broke ass shot not falling you telling me AD gon have to spot up from three?

Real shyt, we shoulda known with this team. Dr. Buss and Logo were the difference and now they both gone. :snoop:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I actually hope he does get to the Suns

Him and BI (but i doubt pelicans let him go).

He would do well in Phoenix. Not so sure what he gonna be able to do in NO with the backlog at PG

I HONESTLY DONT GIVE A FUCC WHERE HE GOES, AS LONG AS WE GET A GOOD RETURN

I RATHER THE ENTIRE CORE STAY

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Brehs, how well does Bron even fit with AD? It’d be one thing if we were talking about a player with the offensive diversity of Kobe but if this nikka broke ass shot not falling you telling me AD gon have to spot up from three?

Real shyt, we shoulda known with this team. Dr. Buss and Logo were the difference and now they both gone. :snoop:
I LITERALLY SAID THE EXACT THING LAST WEEK

I asked this question... so whats AD gonna do, become a spot up shooter? With either Mcgee/Zu/Chandler at the 5... wtf is AD gonna be doing in the paint while Lebron is playing Bron Ball trying to get mismatches with point guards?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I LITERALLY SAID THE EXACT THING LAST WEEK

I asked this question... so whats AD gonna do, become a spot up shooter? With either Mcgee/Zu/Chandler at the 5... wtf is AD gonna be doing in the paint while Lebron is playing Bron Ball trying to get mismatches with point guards?

It’s so little thought being used right now. Just some antiquated idea that you have to gut your whole squad to even have a chance. Warriors easily could’ve gutted their team for players but surprise surprise Logo was in their front office and advised against trading like that just cuz a player has a name.

Have they even noticed that as currently structured this team matches up very nicely against the Warriors. You swap a McGee with DeAndre and add a legit shooter and we have a real shot at beating the Warriors barring anymore injuries. Their plan was actually gonna work and now they gon blow it up without even considering how the combo would do. Without a Kawhi/Klay/Kyrie third player this shyt means nothing. AD finna be a slightly better Bosh without a prime Bron or Wade to play with.

You stupid as shyt Magic. Stick to building coffee shops and movie theaters. :snoop:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ima prolly just follow the tank dogs and watch how they do moving forward. If this nikka fails at bringing a ring after destroying our team like this GOAT stanchise will drag this nikka through the mud forever....:demonic:
I've moved on already breh. For the first time in my life I'm repping the local basketball team. The Hawks! :krs:

I miss the Lakeshow for real though. Its probably not coming back anytime soon. :mjcry: