A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I've moved on already breh. For the first time in my life I'm repping the local basketball team. The Hawks! :krs:

I miss the Lakeshow for real though. Its probably not coming back anytime soon. :mjcry:
I've been doing the same. Still love the lakers but been catching more and more hawks games. I'd rather watch Trae than Bron

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Let this be a lesson to us brehs that was so desperate to get back into the mix. Myself included. Wish we had just kept all our young players and let them grow up. Could’ve been a new era of homegrown Lakers basketball. Making new names instead of the front office shaking it’s ass for names.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
fukk this trade, you can not be serious..the best thing about our team was the depth and length..that is the reason we can even compete with Warriors and you are taking it away..Who is going to guard Curry??, Who is going to guard KD?

We are about to have Alex Caruso play point guard?? We cant even keep rondo? Why the fukk is KCP not instead of Rondo?

I hate Klutch Sports, please danny ainge save us:mjcry:

Isaac Bonga and KCP :yeshrug:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Isaac Bonga and KCP :yeshrug:
Anyone who thinks Isaac Bonga is ready to start for a NBA team clearly needs their basketball pass revoked. They will most likely need to trade a pick for someone like Jeremy Lin, or hope for a buyout on another guy. And I just read Lakers are trying to trade KCP for Jabari Parker:mjlol:..Magic Johnson needs to be locked out the building with this no defense squad he is trying to build. Warriors and Rockets will drop 200 on us and sweep.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Anyone who thinks Isaac Bonga is ready to start for a NBA team clearly needs their basketball pass revoked. They will most likely need to trade a pick for someone like Jeremy Lin, or hope for a buyout on another guy. And I just read Lakers are trying to trade KCP for Jabari Parker:mjlol:..Magic Johnson needs to be locked out the building with this no defense squad he is trying to build. Warriors and Rockets will drop 200 on us and sweep.

All jokes aside if that is even considered Kobe gotta make the call to Jeanie again. Why as soon as someone enters this front office they turn stupid? :wtf:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps

I was joking about that most likely they make another move to fill that role.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Brehs went from No LeGm shyt over here :boss: to Bron is about to fukk the squad up :mjcry: with the quickness.

Magic is the goat and a savy business man.
I doubt he'd let himself get fleeced like that :manny:
Have some faith/patience

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Brehs went from No LeGm shyt over here :boss: to Bron is about to fukk the squad up :mjcry: with the quickness.

Magic is the goat and a savy business man.
I doubt he'd let himself get fleeced like that :manny:
Have some faith/patience

well brad turner from LA Times is Magic's guy, so these offers he's reporting have to either be real or Magic is leaking made up offers for whatever purpose

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
“Caldwell-Pope is available and has been floated out there for some spots. One place that they have talked to – I’m not saying this deal’s going to get done – but one place that they have talked to is Chicago for Jabari Parker.”

this is from Windhorst, imagine the damn defense between melo, jabari, and Lebron..if KD doesnt average 50 he is trash!!!