A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Magic out of his mind, this is a terrible trade. He can't be this thirsty to get another star

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I've moved on already breh. For the first time in my life I'm repping the local basketball team. :mjcry:

I noticed breh, you a LWO bet you always got a spot here as far as I’m concerned. I can never leave this GOAT franchise shyt behind even if Bron here. But I’d rather split my time evenly between seeing our young players grow up and Bron’s fukk shyt. Sooner this trash era is over the better. Pels gotta save us....:sadcam:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I understand getting emotionally attached to players and I wish they could keep either Ingram or Zo but it’s AD you have to do it. And another star will probably come in the offseason.

CrookedAzzNikka

All Star
Daps
It’s so little thought being used right now. Just some antiquated idea that you have to gut your whole squad to even have a chance. Warriors easily could’ve gutted their team for players but surprise surprise Logo was in their front office and advised against trading like that just cuz a player has a name.

Have they even noticed that as currently structured this team matches up very nicely against the Warriors. You swap a McGee with DeAndre and add a legit shooter and we have a real shot at beating the Warriors barring anymore injuries. Their plan was actually gonna work and now they gon blow it up without even considering how the combo would do. Without a Kawhi/Klay/Kyrie third player this shyt means nothing. AD finna be a slightly better Bosh without a prime Bron or Wade to play with.

You stupid as shyt Magic. Stick to building coffee shops and movie theaters. :snoop:
Its like Magic forgot that WE BLEW OUT THE WARRIORS. AT ORACLE. Without the guy who he's trying to please with this bullshyt trade after the half.
:snoop::snoop::snoop:

camer999

All Star
Daps
I noticed breh, you a LWO bet you always got a spot here as far as I’m concerned. I can never leave this GOAT franchise shyt behind even if Bron here. But I’d rather split my time evenly between seeing our young players grow up and Bron’s fukk shyt. Sooner this trash era is over the better. Pels gotta save us....:sadcam:
Hope they don’t change their mind and that magic doesn’t try to throw in hart too. :sadcam:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I understand getting emotionally attached to players and I wish they could keep either Ingram or Zo but it’s AD you have to do it. And another star will probably come in the offseason.

With what money? If we give them cap relief too that kills the max money that’s left.

Basically, this a$$hole Magic traded DLo and now is gonna trade every other young player just for Bron, AD, and a slew of ring chasing aight nikkaz. :beli:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
With what money? If we give them cap relief too that kills the max money that’s left.

Basically, this a$$hole Magic traded DLo and now is gonna trade every other young player just for Bron, AD, and a slew of ring chasing aight nikkaz. :beli:

You could move him in a three team deal or use the stretch provision on him.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
At what point do the players go like fukk it I ain’t playing till I know my job is secure? The big mouths surrounding the Lakers are fukking the team up mentally. And it’s the same people wanting these dudes to step onto to the court and give it their all. :snoop:
Was thinking the same thing. I feel like we have some players who could react like Lamar

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
fukk this trade, you can not be serious..the best thing about our team was the depth and length..that is the reason we can even compete with Warriors and you are taking it away..Who is going to guard Curry??, Who is going to guard KD?

We are about to have Alex Caruso play point guard?? We cant even keep rondo? Why the fukk is KCP not instead of Rondo?

I hate Klutch Sports, please danny ainge save us:mjcry: