A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
@3Rivers put Magics face on this :hhh:
andy-king-responds-to-fyre-fest-blowjob-memes-Uen.png

The hell is this lol

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
This 100%. If the price is too steep fukk it, wait to see if they can sign a max this summer and then determine what assets you can afford to give up for AD.

Exactly, I don’t understand what’s so fukkin difficult about that.

What? Bron too scared to do something with nameless players? Is he just that thirst to get a marquee player to win? Cuz hurting the team sets his title hopes and the Lakers future back substantially. Pels are overcharging for a player that’s shown to be injure prone, whose impact alone hasn’t translated to wins, and as great of a player he is it’s subjective on whether or not he’s top 5. I can give you a top 5 right now without him and no one would bat an eye.

If Maglinka does this they’ve shown themselves to be no different than cokehead. Ridiculously short sighted shyt all over an aging superstar. Basketball reasons and all the other bungles and failures got this front office willing to make a bad deal just to say they made a deal. They need to check themselves...:ufdup:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
exactly. If we didn't go for LeBron and got Kawhi I know for a fact we'd have probably signed another max player this past summer. Who really wants to join a washed up LeBron, besides a Michael Beasley?

As a Laker fan I'm just gonna ride out this LeBron phase, but I know that Magic and Pelinka will lose their jobs at some point, as well as Walton. We are going to go through another total rebuild in 2-3 seasons off the moves we've made this past year.
And we just went through like 2-3 rebuilds, coaching changes, offense changes.

Kobe was the man but wasn’t the same after the achilles injury, we finally sent him on his way the right way. We lost a few young guns but had all the cap in the world to sign 2 allstar caliber players ALONG with the rest of our young core and build around... etc.

Now we went from all that to this just because they wanted Lebron. Players are basically running away from this shyt. Kawhi don’t wanna be here, PG doesn’t, KD definitely not coming, Thompson not coming, AD wants to come for the entire franchise when he’s a FA in 2020 BUT old ass Lebron has to win now....

This shyt is beyond trash

Hater

R.I.P
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
Just saw the Grizz are looking to trade Gasol before the deadline and he's expiring next year:scheme:

Gasol/McGee
Kuz/Morris
Bron
Ingram/Matthews
Zo

That squad makes it to the western conference finals

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
God the Pelicans better not take this shyt before the deadline....

I will play the reins of castamere while Magic's blood falls

When they give me the chair... it was worth it and you're welcome LWO

Jim Buss was an idiot... Jeanie may have the gene in here too apparently
Lmfaaaaooooo @ the visual

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
They are the rumors...and then their is the truth...the trade might not even be all those players but combinations of them...
Plus..at one point they gotta ask Demps and them..."what do you want"

It's best to wait for the full story.

I don’t disagree but this is a little too much smoke to just be rumor. Plus most of us are saying this as a what if rather than what is. IF this trade goes through then every chicken little post in here is now valid.