A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I said this as soon as this nikka came here.

This dude came here just to gut this team to get the immediate superstar help and his old ass is just as hurt as AD...

shyt is lowkey pathetic but this is what some of yall nikkas wanted. Thotties don’t care, they still feel they have a chance as long as bug daddy Lebron tools up with any random 2 superstars/all-stars... in which he doesn’t. That entire shyt show in Cleveland showed him that and be barely won 2 of 3 off chance... but they don’t give a fukk about a team/franchise

Now imagine this nikka at 35 years old and imagine if we don’t get that 3rd superstar...

If we had got PG or Kawhi none of this would be happening and we would still be like 3rd/4th in the west:snoop:

exactly. If we didn't go for LeBron and got Kawhi I know for a fact we'd have probably signed another max player this past summer. Who really wants to join a washed up LeBron, besides a Michael Beasley?

As a Laker fan I'm just gonna ride out this LeBron phase, but I know that Magic and Pelinka will lose their jobs at some point, as well as Walton. We are going to go through another total rebuild in 2-3 seasons off the moves we've made this past year.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Goddammit that deal is awful. fukk all that just make a couple small moves like Matthews and Morris twin from Wiz. Not about to decimate our whole team to get a first round exit.

Sign a max FA in the summer and then you can inquire about a Davis trade or get a guy like Gasol:manny:
This 100%. If the price is too steep fukk it, wait to see if they can sign a max this summer and then determine what assets you can afford to give up for AD.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES

THERE WAS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHIN TO THE REPORT I POSTED

IF THIS MOVE GETS DONE I WANT MY WOAT TAG CHANGED TO GOAT - COLI GOT THEIR VERY OWN WOJ ON THE FORUM IN YOUNG SCCIT AND YA’LL WANA RUN A NEG TRAIN FOR THAT?

:pacspit:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOE

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Should have passed on Bron and signed two free agents this summer :snoop:.
signed who this is a win in the next two years and I'm sorry if you have a chance to get a top 5 player in his mid 20s you make that deal is it a lot yes but the NBA is about stars you don't want to be Portland or Washington where you are good enough to make the playoffs but not really a contender. You go get Davis and take the cap room and fill out the team

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
THERE WAS OBVIOUSLY SOMETHIN TO THE REPORT I POSTED

IF THIS MOVE GETS DONE I WANT MY WOAT TAG CHANGED TO GOAT - COLI GOT THEIR VERY OWN WOJ ON THE FORUM IN YOUNG SCCIT AND YA’LL WANA RUN A NEG TRAIN FOR THAT?

:pacspit:

I WANT MY MONEY BACK HOE

raw

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
At what point do the players go like fukk it I ain’t playing till I know my job is secure? The big mouths surrounding the Lakers are fukking the team up mentally. And it’s the same people wanting these dudes to step onto to the court and give it their all. :snoop:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Smmfh we sold out GOAT franchise to the ledevil. We gon be back tanking in 3 years thanks to this fukk nikka invading and taking the throne.....:wowkobe:
They are the rumors...and then their is the truth...the trade might not even be all those players but combinations of them...
Plus..at one point they gotta ask Demps and them..."what do you want"

It's best to wait for the full story.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
At what point do the players go like fukk it I ain’t playing till I know my job is secure? The big mouths surrounding the Lakers are fukking the team up mentally. And it’s the same people wanting these dudes to step onto to the court and give it their all. :snoop:

I wouldn't be mad if the young guys or MUD gang threw hands with Bron :yeshrug: