A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
FAX. People thought Magic had enough clout to not just do what Bron wants. I forced myself to believe that too. But Magic is a dikkrider in more ways than one n/h and always has been.

Same. I really thought he’d learn from Riles on how to handle this shyt. Magic shakin his ass like a whole hoe at this point. Bron is YOUR employee nikka, not the other way around.

Smmfh, shoulda brought back Logo....:snoop:

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Phoenix probably would be interested in Zo but it sounds like the Pels probably want Zo and they wouldn't want guys like Bridges or Jackson in a potential trade with Ingram and Kuz on the squad.
Well if Phx getting zo that means we getting bridges or Jackson because no way we giving phx zo without them giving up assets

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ball
Kuz
and Ingram?

Magic a fool is he gives away all 3. He's better off keeping all 3, waiting till the warriors get flabby and sick, and then retool. Lebron ain't gonna win shyt in LA and it doesn't make sense killing the entire future of the franchise just to give him a remote chance of winning.
I said this as soon as this nikka came here.

This dude came here just to gut this team to get the immediate superstar help and his old ass is just as hurt as AD...

shyt is lowkey pathetic but this is what some of yall nikkas wanted. Thotties don’t care, they still feel they have a chance as long as big daddy Lebron tools up with any random 2 superstars/all-stars... in which he doesn’t. That entire shyt show in Cleveland showed him that and he barely won 2 of 3 off chance... but they don’t give a fukk about a team/franchise

Now imagine this nikka at 35 years old and imagine if we don’t get that 3rd superstar...

If we had got PG or Kawhi none of this would be happening and we would still be like 3rd/4th in the west:snoop:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
God the Pelicans better not take this shyt before the deadline....

I will play the reins of castamere while Magic's blood falls

When they give me the chair... it was worth it and you're welcome LWO

Jim Buss was an idiot... Jeanie may have the gene in here too apparently

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Brehs, I'm getting spasms around my chest area. I can't take this shyt anymore. I'ma step away from the computer. :damn: