A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

camer999

All Star
Daps
BRUH, I'D KEP ZUPAC OVER VUCCIMANE. PAC IS STILL ON HIS CHEAP ROOKIE DEAL.

WE GOTTA SCORE KEMBA! EASILY RATHER HIM OVER VUCCIMANE.

MAYBE ROSE ON A GOOD DEAL????!!!

Vucci is expiring I believe. I’m down for a 1 year run w/ him especially if he wants to sign for not much next year. I’m looking at moves we can do now, that doesn’t include the kitchen sink and getting a garbage contract in return. Jordan gonna sign that nikka to the max. Hope Kyrie comes in the off season and shyt gets easier.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
All jokes aside if Magic does a deal that stupid I might check out for the year. AD cool but he not fukkin Kareem. Plus if we just keep our guys plus add one more max slot player we can challenge the Warriors especially with the good chance that they’ll be weakened through this year’s free agency.

Didn’t think we’d cross something worse than cokehead but this is disgusting. :scust:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Phoenix probably would be interested in Zo but it sounds like the Pels probably want Zo and they wouldn't want guys like Bridges or Jackson in a potential trade with Ingram and Kuz on the squad.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Vucci is expiring I believe. I’m down for a 1 year run w/ him especially if he wants to sign for not much next year. I’m looking at moves we can do now, that doesn’t include the kitchen sink and getting a garbage contract in return. Jordan gonna sign that nikka to the max. Hope Kyrie comes in the off season and shyt gets easier.

Vucci is a free agent. He's opting out of his player option.

KD ain't coming
Doubt Kawhi comes
Kyrie ain't leaving (at least to us)
Klay ain't coming

Maybe Khris Middleton :francis:
Hopefully Mike don't max Kemba
Eric Bledsoe??? :beli:

Rozier :ehh:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I'm not downplaying that; I'm just saying most contending teams aren't homegrown outside of one or two important pieces.

Yeah, we won't have any now, but a title is a title. :yeshrug:

Plus, Brow is only 25. If he stays for a decade, he'll always be remembered as a Laker first and foremost.
And if the Celtics trade Tatum they’ll be building around AD/Kyrie and not homegrown talent.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
LeBron came to LA because he knew he could do his GM bullshyt with no opposition. It's a bad deal. Then he's going to cry about not having help.

FAX. People thought Magic had enough clout to not just do what Bron wants. I forced myself to believe that too. But Magic is a dikkrider in more ways than one n/h and always has been.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
YEAH, THAT WAS A TYPO.

THAT TEAM WOULD BE ONE BRON INJURY AWAY FROM BEING A WORSE PELICANS!!!!! :why:

shyt, WE'D BE TRASH NOW EVEN WITH AD!!! MAN fukk OUTTA HERE LOSING ZO, BI, AND fukkIN KUZ??????

GOT ME fukkIN FURIOUS!!!! OUT HERE TYPING LIKE @Sccit AND shyt!!!!

NO BENCH, NO YOUNG STAR POTENTIAL, AND NO PICKS????? WTF MAN! AND IF AD DOES RESIGN, WE GOT OLD BRON, AD, AND PROBABLY SOMEBODY LIKE fukkIN KHRIS MIDDLETON AND shyt IN FREE AGENCY. nikka, I'M MAD AS fukk.

KD, KAWHI, KYRIE...NONE OF DEM nikkaZ COMIN B!!!

MAN WE ALL TYPES OF fukkED UP. GIVE UP ALL OUR GOOD YOUTH. SMMFH
Thats why i said for them to hurry up and do it so i can check out for the year