A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, the Lakers just don't seem to be a great organization. Magic and Pelinka have helped alleviate that a bit but things look off when jettisoned young players play better on other teams. A guy like Zo is shooting 20% worse at the FT line than he did in college. Ingram still isn't a consistent scorer, etc. LeBron trying to semi force this trade ain't really making it better. This trade deadline needs to pass, everyone needs to get healthy, LeBron needs to play, and BI and Zo need to show real improvement in their areas of weakness in the last 20 or so games.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol SAS said it’s goin be hard for Lakers to get good grades if they don’t get AD because rob pelinkas is a former agent and rival agents don’t want to do business with him and send their clients to their team...seems petty and unprofessional....pelinkas been a good agent. He the reason Lou Williams went to Houston. Him and Harden real since that his former agent

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Lol SAS said it’s goin be hard for Lakers to get good grades if they don’t get AD because rob pelinkas is a former agent and rival agents don’t want to do business with him and send their clients to their team...seems petty and unprofessional....pelinkas been a good agent. He the reason Lou Williams went to Houston. Him and Harden real since that his former agent

Yes i kinda think Sas was talking out his ass on that one...

Sidenote Molly looks fukking HORRIBLE today. Whoever did her makeup should be fired:scust:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Honestly, the Lakers just don't seem to be a great organization. Magic and Pelinka have helped alleviate that a bit but things look off when jettisoned young players play better on other teams. A guy like Zo is shooting 20% worse at the FT line than he did in college. Ingram still isn't a consistent scorer, etc. LeBron trying to semi force this trade ain't really making it better. This trade deadline needs to pass, everyone needs to get healthy, LeBron needs to play, and BI and Zo need to show real improvement in their areas of weakness in the last 20 or so games.

Bi is averaging 19-6-4 over the last month w/ no LBJ. And he plays good def. I like where his game is right now bc he still has room to grow.

Zo was playing well before he got hurt. In the 6 games before he got hurt he was like 13-9-6. His shooting is mental but the def and passing make up for it.

If anything LBJ should have been watching them and realizing he doesn't need to pound the rock, and that being a decisive scorer, secondary passer, and playing def is what will propel this team ahead.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
So I just read Jason Kidd the favorite to replace Luke if he's fired:dead:

At this point I just gotta accept all of the fukkery. I just wasn’t expecting for Bron to flip the switch so fast.

At this point I’m moving on from the AD deal for now. Team needs to get healthy and make a playoff run. Rich and em played themselves on this one. AD shoulda just laid low while the Lakers boost the value of their assets. Especially if the rumors are true of Kyrie considering reuniting with Bron. Magic and Bron coulda swooped in and finessed Kyrie off the Celtics first so that Ainge would’ve been in a tougher spot. No way can he gut the team for a player that won’t resign anyway. Would’ve gave the Lakers an added advantage.

nikkaz playing checkers out chea. Again, Jeanie fukked up not bringing back Logo. Sure, Magic is a great story and he definitely couldve been in the mix but Logo built two dynasties in LA and helped build another with the Warriors. You don’t pass up on a proven track record...:snoop:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm just going to be patient before judging either way. As we know with the trade deadline there is a lot of posturing and holding out until the last minute for deals to take place in order to get the best deal possible. New Orleans basically has to trade AD after that petty shyt from last night of removing him from the team's intro video. I don't see no way you can keep him on the team after that.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes i kinda think Sas was talking out his ass on that one...

Sidenote Molly looks fukking HORRIBLE today. Whoever did her makeup should be fired:scust:
I noticed. The whole crew looked horrible. Max and Stephen a looked like shyt. Molly looked 14 years older and 8 months pregnant in the face. Makeup artist must’ve got fukked up last night..

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
At this point I just gotta accept all of the fukkery. I just wasn’t expecting for Bron to flip the switch so fast.

At this point I’m moving on from the AD deal for now. Team needs to get healthy and make a playoff run. Rich and em played themselves on this one. AD shoulda just laid low while the Lakers boost the value of their assets. Especially if the rumors are true of Kyrie considering reuniting with Bron. Magic and Bron coulda swooped in and finessed Kyrie off the Celtics first so that Ainge would’ve been in a tougher spot. No way can he gut the team for a player that won’t resign anyway. Would’ve gave the Lakers an added advantage.

nikkaz playing checkers out chea. Again, Jeanie fukked up not bringing back Logo. Sure, Magic is a great story and he definitely couldve been in the mix but Logo built two dynasties in LA and helped build another with the Warriors. You don’t pass up on a proven track record...:snoop:

bringing in Jkidd is gonna be a debacle. :mjcry: