A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Groupie fakkit @cobra , show me the posts since you stalking me in threads now:coffee:

If anything, about to start begging magic to trade his ass for AD instead:mjlol:
AD plus the current purple and gold trash around him is not making the playoffs....hell he had a better team in NO, and still failed

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
AD plus the current purple and gold trash around him is not making the playoffs....hell he had a better team in NO, and still failed
idgaf about nothing your bron-groupie ass just wrote, no matter how incorrect it may be

I'm still waiting for you to find the post of me "begging for Lebron to come back", since you stalking me in threads lying and shyt :coffee:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
bringing in Jkidd is gonna be a debacle. :mjcry:

Went from young nikkas on the rise to a fukking circus.

Bron ruined the team. :mjcry:

what a cluster fukk, L's goin all around

Real shyt, I almost miss the tank dog days. Working towards a brighter future. Seeing the youth play with old Kobe and then carry the legacy forward. shyt was poetic, organic, whether they ball or they fukk up they real Lakers even if they’ve long since left. Coulda just been humble and had the

Zu
Randle
BI
DLo
Zo

Lineup and just let them grow into a great team like the Warriors did. It’d be one thing if this little AD right now plan worked, but these nikkaz might’ve seriously fukked the whole plan up because of impatience. This is why I had no ill will towards @TheNig when he checked out from all this.

We been through worse but this fukkin sucks all around.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Real shyt, I almost miss the tank dog days. Coulda just been humble and had the

Zu
Randle
BI
DLo
Zo

Lineup and just let them grow into a great team like the Warriors did. It’d be one thing if the plan worked, but these nikkaz might’ve seriously fukked the whole plan up because of impatience. This is why I had no ill will towards @TheNig when he checked out from all this.

I been said let them grow... even though I was rather harsh on Randle and doughboy

But groupie fakkits want grandpa to "win now" so
giphy.gif

This bullshyt is our reality now... old man trying to hold the team hostage by sitting out only because he wants to gut the team of any young talent for an injury prone PF who probably doesn't even mesh well with his old ass while holding trades over the kids heads. Oh well...

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
If only Bron could be traded outright for AD

Yeah, I'm feeling like an a$$hole this afternoon :heh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I been said let them grow... even though I was rather harsh on Randle and doughboy

But groupie fakkits want grandpa to win now so
giphy.gif

I’ve been harsh on Zo and BI too, none of us are without guilt regarding that but I always felt that our shyt talk was from a place of fandom rather than outright hate. DLo and Randle weren’t perfect either, but I saw the promise in each of them.

It’d be the height of irony of NO ended up with the whole core. DLo a free agent so they could just sign him and have our whole core squad.

I knew this was the price to pay when Bron came here that’s the only reason I ain’t complaining.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real shyt, I almost miss the tank dog days. Working towards a brighter future. Seeing the youth play with old Kobe and then carry the legacy forward. shyt was poetic, organic, whether they ball or they fukk up they real Lakers even if they’ve long since left. Coulda just been humble and had the

Zu
Randle
BI
DLo
Zo

Lineup and just let them grow into a great team like the Warriors did. It’d be one thing if this little AD right now plan worked, but these nikkaz might’ve seriously fukked the whole plan up because of impatience. This is why I had no ill will towards @TheNig when he checked out from all this.

The reality of signing Bron was always going to be him doing everything to get on even footing with the Warriors versus the future of the Lakers organization.

When you sign a superstar on the back end of his career it's a total dice roll. Since Bron signed a multi-year deal I figured he would at least fall back for a year and let the squad develop...but after the PG and Kawhi situations Bron and Rich tried to force the issue with AD and overplayed their hand.

Lowkey, this could all play out for the best. Let the young boys keep developing and re-evaluate shyt after the season.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if they want to hire Jason Kidd they must be intending on keeping Zo, or at least they're putting Zo as the #1 young guy they covet. dont see any other reason to hire the guy
What young pg’s have developed under Kidd? Just cuz he was a great one don’t mean he can create or develope one...

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

If anything LBJ should have been watching them and realizing he doesn't need to pound the rock, and that being a decisive scorer, secondary passer, and playing def is what will propel this team ahead.
This criticism is more appropriate for Ingram. He played a lot better the last few games when he just got the ball and shot quickly rather than ISOing for 15 seconds and shooting at the end of the shot clock.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Demps is really refusing to even field calls and won't deal AD to the Lakers, why wouldn't every other interested team low ball him in the summer? :heh:

No chance Ainge is including Tatum in that scenario.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)

But groupie fakkits want grandpa to "win now" so
giphy.gif

This bullshyt is our reality now... old man trying to hold the team hostage by sitting out only because he wants to gut the team of any young talent for an injury prone PF who probably doesn't even mesh well with his old ass while holding trades over the kids heads. Oh well...
Do you have evidence? I.e facts?