A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
No..u can play through it..but it will be painful..and it's like restarting the healing process every game .

But play offs is pretty much the end...so it's not really delaying ish...

They probably just don't want him back a game that can Potentially go down the wire..he will likely be back after the warrior game.
Have you seen the schedule? We might lose every game until @ Hawks right before the all star break.

Even 60% Bron is a presence on the floor. If he can practice (he's been doing varying levels of practice for at least a week now) he can feasibly play. It's kind of a dire situation right now. They want to at least make the playoffs.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting, AD is gonna probably sit out the season like Kawhi (at the behest of Pelicans) if not moved before trade deadline. So, basically if the Pelicans don't trade AD before the deadline, they fukked themselves. Because, then they will have to trade him in the offseason (and the deal won't be as good) since he will only re-sign with the Lakers.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Interesting, AD is gonna probably sit out the season like Kawhi (at the behest of Pelicans) if not moved before trade deadline. So, basically if the Pelicans don't trade AD before the deadline, they fukked themselves. Because, then they will have to trade him in the offseason (and the deal won't be as good) since he will only re-sign with the Lakers.
Maybe they don't care...few picks..one player and stick it to the player .

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I seriously doubt he's at 60% at this point. It's been over a month on what was supposed to be day-to-day.
I don't know why they said "day-to-day" with a groin injury. That was stupid. Groin injuries are not day-to-day.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I keep going back to the Kyrie rumor about him wanting to play wit Lebron and who would leak that. If Kyrie actually wants to sign with the Lakers then that likely removes the Celtics from being able to trade for AD in the summer. With no Kyrie there I couldn't see Ainge wanting to come off a bunch of their existing players in a trade for AD leaving nothing around him.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Just fukking trade us AD mayne, need this shyt as penance for Baseball Reasons

:mjcry:

I’m afraid this is headed towards no trade, a sulking young core, and the team getting Kwahi’d this summer

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It POPPED....

Groin..like plantar fascia...takes 6 weeks to heal and to start using...he is now nearing 6 weeks...

He was "fortunate" because it was a full tear .. a partial tear requires surgery to fully tear it or its 12 weeks to heal..

Maaaaan.... Ain't nothing wrong with that nikka. He playing the fukk outta y'all. :mjlol:

Karume

All Star
Daps
Apparently 6 weeks, but people are speculating about whether Bron is sitting out because of what the Lakers and his own camp have reported. Lakers called it day to day at first. Rich Paul said 3 weeks ago Bron could play if it was the playoffs, indicating he's healed or close to being healed. If they would've just said 4-6 weeks from the beginning I dont think anyone would be aggy about all of this
Saying 4-6 weeks upfront would have been just as bad IMO. The team would have less hope and would possibly have an even worse record. That would cause conspiracy theorists to speculate as they are now.

In the grand scheme of things I think rondos injury occurring the same time as LeBron is really the crucial thing

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just gave a 34 year old $153 million and you guys want to rush him back at 60% for regular season games? :gucci:
His agent said he could play 2 weeks ago. This team is in no position to be taking anything slow if they want to make the playoffs. we’ve seen bron make similar passive aggressive moves so it wouldn’t shock me if he was trying to force the FO hand (2 week Miami trip, mailing it in before “we got a squad now”).

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe they don't care...few picks..one player and stick it to the player .

Bad business decision. Depends on if these are the types of white owners who put BUSINESS first or the type who want to put a ****** in his place.

From a BUSINESS persoective you could do MUCH worse than wringing LA for Bi, Zo, Kuz, and a few picks. Thats a nice package.

Now I agree that waiting until the off season and trying to get Tatum from Boston is the better decision. But if AD is steadfast in his refusal to resign anhwhere but LA he’s really not “screwing” anyone over because again, LA has a nice package

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Bad business decision. Depends on if these are the types of white owners who put BUSINESS first or the type who want to put a ****** in his place.

From a BUSINESS persoective you could do MUCH worse than wringing LA for Bi, Zo, Kuz, and a few picks. Thats a nice package.

Now I agree that waiting until the off season and trying to get Tatum from Boston is the better decision. But if AD is steadfast in his refusal to resign anhwhere but LA he’s really not “screwing” anyone over because again, LA has a nice package
100%

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm over the AD trade, its not happening. Fuk the pelicans.

Low key hoping Bradley Beal is still in play for a trade. :lupe: Pelinka and Magic have been too quiet. :jbhmm: