A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Serious question: how likely is it that Lebron is holding out until a trade is made and/or Luke is replaced?

It feels like he straight up shut it down...
It POPPED....

Groin..like plantar fascia...takes 6 weeks to heal and to start using...he is now nearing 6 weeks...

He was "fortunate" because it was a full tear .. a partial tear requires surgery to fully tear it or its 12 weeks to heal..

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
It’s obvious a power move by Lebron to force Magic and FO to trade the young guns for another superstar.

Lebron is so smart, he’s maniacal.The deeper the Lakers move outside the playoffs picture, the more pressure it puts on the FO upstairs to make a move because the Lakers ain’t making the postseason without Lebron. The FO see that and don’t know when Lebron is coming back. If the lakers don’t make the postseason Lebron isn’t getting any blame because of the injuries. Instead it falls on Luke ultimately and then the young guns and then the FO for not making any moves to improve the roster. Lebron don’t care about playing and waiting for young guns to develop. He don’t see them as cornerstones but the problem is Jeanie and Magic see them as a valuable commodity/asset to the organization. Lebron doesn’t like that and wants them gone. It’s almost an Andrew Wiggins scenario all over again.

I’ve read somewhere online a few weeks back that Lebron communicates with the Lakers doctors but he has his own team who handles his “injury”. He just updates the Lakers doctors..

Well it's Bron who's essentially wasting a season of his career blame or not :manny:

If Bron wanted them gone so bad he should've requested that before signing. Magic would've did it. If everything you're saying is true than Bron played himself because this is all unnecessary if he truly never wanted the young guys to begin with.

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Serious question: how likely is it that Lebron is holding out until a trade is made and/or Luke is replaced?

It feels like he straight up shut it down...
This is what I’m thinking. There is some kind of motive behind this nikka sitting out this long. I don’t think he faked an injury, but like Kawhi, who’s sitting out longer than he should for whatever reason.

Karume

All Star
Daps
Can someone who believes that LeBron is simply sitting out explain to me how long it's supposed to take for his injury to heal?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Can someone who believes that LeBron is simply sitting out explain to me how long it's supposed to take for his injury to heal?

Apparently 6 weeks, but people are speculating about whether Bron is sitting out because of what the Lakers and his own camp have reported. Lakers called it day to day at first. Rich Paul said 3 weeks ago Bron could play if it was the playoffs, indicating he's healed or close to being healed. If they would've just said 4-6 weeks from the beginning I dont think anyone would be aggy about all of this

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is not the only one, Chris Haynes reported it as well. Pelicans dont want to trade with us:yeshrug:If Boston is offering Tatum I can see why they would want that package over ours

looks like you've been manipulated by the media into thinking tatum is a way better prospect when in reality he's on the same level.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Apparently 6 weeks, but people are speculating about whether Bron is sitting out because of what the Lakers and his own camp have reported. Lakers called it day to day at first. Rich Paul said 3 weeks ago Bron could play if it was the playoffs, indicating he's healed or close to being healed. If they would've just said 4-6 weeks from the beginning I dont think anyone would be aggy about all of this
No..u can play through it..but it will be painful..and it's like restarting the healing process every game .

But play offs is pretty much the end...so it's not really delaying ish...

They probably just don't want him back a game that can Potentially go down the wire..he will likely be back after the warrior game.