A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Lol this dude Pops really don’t fukk with y’all. Dude reached out to Demps directly and told him don’t deal with y’all before the trade deadline. In my mind I doubt these two have any relationship for Pops to reach out Demps:russ::lolbron:

The second thought in my mind is isn’t this some form of tampering, telling a gm not to trade to another team? I could be wrong...
Lakers FO are too quiet letting this shyt slide, they should be crying to league office for collusion. :mjcry:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Serious question: how likely is it that Lebron is holding out until a trade is made and/or Luke is replaced?

It feels like he straight up shut it down...

I think it's clear at this point that he's choosing to sit out games. His camp basically confirmed that he could go if this were the playoffs.

The only mystery now is if he's really supremely confident in his abilities to power this team into the playoffs no matter how far back they fall....or if he's given up on the season and has a bigger agenda at play? Always something with this dude :francis:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
as long as we can keep Zo or BI im good with whatever happens :manny:

Pretty much how I feel.

Peli GM would be retarded though not to see what Boston can offer this summer, especially if he can take those picks.

That's why if we gotta throw in everyone to get AD now, we might not have a choice. And if it means Zo AND BI then :mjcrylakers: but you kinda have to do it.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much how I feel.

Peli GM would be retarded though not to see what Boston can offer this summer, especially if he can take those picks.

That's why if we gotta throw in everyone to get AD now, we might not have a choice. And if it means Zo AND BI then :mjcrylakers: but you kinda have to do it.

Would Danny Ainge really trade for a guy who says he won't resign though? :patrice:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Would Danny Ainge really trade for a guy who says he won't resign though? :patrice:
Not to mention the Pelicans will have no leverage. Everybody will know they have to trade him during the summer. They aren’t gonna want to deal with keeping him for 3 months and then go through an additional season of it.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Serious question: how likely is it that Lebron is holding out until a trade is made and/or Luke is replaced?

It feels like he straight up shut it down...

I think the organization has been dishonest about his injury since day 1 and he has been complicit so he deserves blame too. He's been "day to day" for like 5 weeks.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's a bad situation now, AD deal probably won't get done by the deadline and if he doesn't get traded to another team all the young guys gonna feel like dead men walking. Rich Paul done fumbled this one
Yeah a couple media heads said it looks real bad for both sides(LA and Davis) of a deal don’t get done because by doin this AD forfeited the right to become the first player in nba history to sign a 300 million contract and heNew Orleans is in position to hold him til next offseason and then flip him to another team outside from Lakers and then he loses 80 million out the bank automatically when he doesn’t resign with the team.

From all accounts it’s been said that the Pelicans owners and FO are good ppl and don’t take it personal when ppl leave so if AD really wanted to leave, a heart to heart sitdown conversation would’ve sufficed and they would’ve worked on a solution to the problem but by Rich Paul trying to pull a chess power move and demonstratively declare the situation, now it’s a matter of pride /ego.

But a lot of it falls on AD, cuz he could’ve took this situation by the horns and handled it but he was being passive because he didn’t want todeal with the questions everyday. Stephen A said that AD felt this way for a while but He didn’t want the negative attention or to be interrogated or I guess feel like a villian but he wasn’t handling the situation so his agent had to be his mouthpiece and we know how (non minority) people paint young black successful dude like Rich Paul...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the organization has been dishonest about his injury since day 1 and he has been complicit so he deserves blame too. He's been "day to day" for like 5 weeks.
It’s obvious a power move by Lebron to force Magic and FO to trade the young guns for another superstar.

Lebron is so smart, he’s maniacal.The deeper the Lakers move outside the playoffs picture, the more pressure it puts on the FO upstairs to make a move because the Lakers ain’t making the postseason without Lebron. The FO see that and don’t know when Lebron is coming back. If the lakers don’t make the postseason Lebron isn’t getting any blame because of the injuries. Instead it falls on Luke ultimately and then the young guns and then the FO for not making any moves to improve the roster. Lebron don’t care about playing and waiting for young guns to develop. He don’t see them as cornerstones but the problem is Jeanie and Magic see them as a valuable commodity/asset to the organization. Lebron doesn’t like that and wants them gone. It’s almost an Andrew Wiggins scenario all over again.

I’ve read somewhere online a few weeks back that Lebron communicates with the Lakers doctors but he has his own team who handles his “injury”. He just updates the Lakers doctors..

Kenny_Powers

Trade Lonzho
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Man Lebron and Rich Paul have somehow managed to make the Lakers a bigger circus than during the Cokehead Jimbo days. Either make moves or shut the fukk up and let the young guys play without trade rumors floating over their heads :pacspit: