A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It’s easy for you to laugh when you haven’t been invested in them. Some fans don’t want to root for a team of mercenaries :manny:

I feel you breh :therethere:

Ingram has really grown on me and I’ve always said Zo has star player potential but it’s AD we’re talking about. He’s a legit top 5 player not to mention he will probably attract other star free agents.

Last edited:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the Pels GM refuses to trade to us, then there's nothing we can do

It's like the Kawhi situation over the summer, where the Spurs were never going to do a deal with the Lakers

totally different situation. RC and Pop aint going nowhere. Demps job is on the line here. Lakers have the best "right now" deal. he can drag this out and hope for a better deal but a lot will change in a few months, then he will have to hope for the best.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I feel you breh :therethere:

Ingram has really grown on me and I’ve always said Zo has sta player potential but it’s AD we’re talking about. He’s a legit top 5 player not to mention he will probably attract other star free agents.
I’m actually not sure if he’s legitimately a top 5 player but that’s splitting hairs. He’s at least top 7 as a singular player imo. Good enough to be a 1B to Lebron.

As far as attracting other star free agents, well that will depend on how our cap space is looking after a trade. We might have to just fill out the roster with $25M.

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
From an article by The Athletic posted about a month ago.

Gayle Benson in her words: From the public battle for the...

This is why I think the Pelicans will just do what he asks and move on. I don’t see them dragging this out to the summer.

exactly why im saying AD, Klutch AND Jeanie Buss would have to bypass Del Demps and go to Gayle Benson directly to get this done. Owner to Owner. Dell not even picking up calls tells me he's not trying to deal with the Lakers.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol this dude Pops really don’t fukk with y’all. Dude reached out to Demps directly and told him don’t deal with y’all before the trade deadline. In my mind I doubt these two have any relationship for Pops to reach out Demps:russ::lolbron:

The second thought in my mind is isn’t this some form of tampering, telling a gm not to trade to another team? I could be wrong...

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Serious question: how likely is it that Lebron is holding out until a trade is made and/or Luke is replaced?

It feels like he straight up shut it down...
If he wants to miss the playoffs then go ahead, even if we get AD..we would have to go perfect on a tough schedule lol. He should have played tmmrw, it's a must win for Lakers