A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Dell ain't even answering his phone supposedly at least maybe not for the Lakers

He knows the offer and he's gonna wait it out

U can bet EVERY TEAM GM/OWNER HAS CALLED Gayle Mickey and Dell about waiting.

No way they wanna see a player make a power move and succeed.

Still think the young guys should get the season/playoffs to see if adding another free agent would he better route
Really just new york...Boston will pull out if he says he won't resign...

New York will still try...

No one else can match Lakers...

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Dell ain't even answering his phone supposedly at least maybe not for the Lakers

He knows the offer and he's gonna wait it out

U can bet EVERY TEAM GM/OWNER HAS CALLED Gayle Mickey and Dell about waiting.

No way they wanna see a player make a power move and succeed.

Still think the young guys should get the season/playoffs to see if adding another free agent would he better route

The “young guys” combined don’t equal a player of the caliber of AD in his prime.

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
The Pelicans don't need to woo Lonzo Ball. They don't need him to sign off on a trade. I would guess these "leaks" are coming from Lakers sources who want to boost Lonzo's value.
Naahh.. I believe 30 out of 30 teams would trade a first for Zo if he wasn't on their squad....he is one of those players that plays beyond stats. For sure they see the potential in him...plus he has hype around him which helps for tickets...

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Really just new york...Boston will pull out if he says he won't resign...

New York will still try...

No one else can match Lakers...
Danny ainge got all those picks and players for this moment and now he needs to cash in there no one to wait for once ad is gone.

Not to mention those 3 picks are lottery or borderline lottery.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Naahh.. I believe 30 out of 30 teams would trade a first for Zo if he wasn't on their squad....he is one of those players that plays beyond stats. For sure they see the potential in him...plus he has hype around him which helps for tickets...
I wasnt even getting into his value, I'm just speaking about the agendas behind everything you hear from these "sources"

The Pelicans have no reason to try to promise Lonzo minutes. It is better for them if he's disgruntled about the idea of a trade and tanking his own value.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
On
Folks Andy actually having reservations about trading Brandon Ingram and Lonzo Ball for AD :deadmanny::dead:
The “young guys” combined don’t equal a player of the caliber of AD in his prime.
Yeah we both know that but it be nice to see Bron have a team that has more depth rather then top heavy when the ad injury comes like normal that's all
Bron+top free agent+ young depth is what I was hoping for

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i feel you. only way i see this trade happening is if Jeanie Buss and AD himself talks to the owner Gayle and bypass Dell Demps and pretty much get a deal done and develop a relationship between organizations in the future.

if it stays within Dell Demps vs Lakers FO, this trade is not happening. These clowns dont wanna do anything to help the lakers even if it also benefits their own team.
From an article by The Athletic posted about a month ago.

Gayle Benson in her words: From the public battle for the...

Gayle Benson said:
”I really like what we have in place. I really like Anthony, but if he wants to leave, you can’t hold him back. But I always keep in touch with people that we lose, like Benjamin Watson. When he left, I kept in touch with him, and now he’s back. And then you understand it. Adrian Peterson too. A lot of people that left, I don’t ever hold grudges with people. Even as angry, well it wasn’t so much angry but disappointed as I was with his family, I don’t wish anybody harm. I think God takes care of things and he’s taken care of that situation.”

This is why I think the Pelicans will just do what he asks and move on. I don’t see them dragging this out to the summer.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Didn't sit through tank season after tank season after tank season, to just trade everybody for ad, or become cavs West. :mjcry: Byron Scott ain't die for this.

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
On

Yeah we both know that but it be nice to see Bron have a team that has more depth rather then top heavy when the ad injury comes like normal that's all
Bron+top free agent+ young depth is what I was hoping for

This is what I'm talking about. If we remove all of our good young core, we are removing depth. Depth that a ageing Bron most definitely need. AD and Bron can't both be out there playing full minutes in the playoffs, especially in the West where depth matters.