A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Lonzo BI and Kuzma. One of the 3 is staying maybe even 2 if a 3rd team gets involved. I dunno why everyone just assumes all of them gone smh

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If New Orleans does a trade. They are taking everything. People expecting one of Zo, BI, or Kuzma to stay on the team are dreaming.

But ideally LeBron comes back Thursdays (I hope he doesn't do that passive aggressive shyt he did last year to get a trade done) everyone gets healthy and they all play well in the playoffs. The Lakers would be a in a great position come the off season if that happened.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Of course you do. But realistically speaking, even with the trade I don’t see us beating GSW. This move becomes worse if we can’t add worthwhile pieces to the mix. Although, AD might be just what we need to draw a Kawhi, Klay, or even Kyrie to the team.

I just wish he woulda waited until next season to make this announcement. Would’ve been much easier for the Lakers to finesse.

I agree, I wish he would’ve just rode it out & in the offseason we grabbed him..... but it is what it is and we gotta move to get him.

And I get cats don’t wanna give up our “young players” but let’s not forget he’s young too.

And if we really trynna win now.... which now for us is this year to 2022... this probably puts us closer on that path.

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
If New Orleans does a trade. They are taking everything. People expecting one of Zo, BI, or Kuzma to stay on the team are dreaming.

But ideally LeBron comes back Thursdays (I hope he doesn't do that passive aggressive shyt he did last year to get a trade done) everyone gets healthy and they all play well in the playoffs. The Lakers would be a in a great position come the off season if that happened.

I hear you and don’t necessarily disagree with that.... but please let me throw this one volley at you kind sir and humbly ask you this:usure:

If that “passive aggressive thing” leads to us significantly improving and becoming more competitive on a championship level short term and long term, wouldn’t it be worth it?:patrice:

Martha

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
A few thoughts:

I’m beyond apathetic at this point. I’m almost checked out. Every time we go on a run somebody gets hurt. The potential this team was brimming with on Christmas seems like years ago. We were in 4th place and a game out from 1st if I remember correctly. Now we are 2 games out from the 8th seed, 3.5 from 5th, and 5 full games from 4th with about 30 games to go. It’s been a month of free falling and everybody is still hurt.

Our only alternative it seems that everyone wants is to trade our entire future we’ve invested in for Anthony Davis and 34 year old Lebron coming off his first major injury while patching together a team of mercenaries for the rest of the year. I should be more excited about this (and I will if/when a trade goes down), but realistically we aren’t doing shyt this year with such a thin, top heavy roster. I liked our team a lot up until Christmas before the wheels fell off.

I’m struggling to accept that we’ve been tanking 4 years straight just to trade all our picks away. Including last year and this year that would be 6 wasted years.

So with that said, I’m not rooting against an AD trade, but I will be fine if it doesn’t happen this season. My gut tells me it happens at the deadline though. I think Pelicans ownership does AD a solid since he’s been a good soldier, and they will trade him to where he wants if they get a fair deal.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah if BI/Kuz are both gone a 3rd team is def getting involved. They just don't mesh well.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Davis for Lonzo/Ingram/Kuzma/ 1 or 2 picks

Feel sorry for Raptors fans for thinking they can get AD for bench pieces that they say are trash lol. Shoot for the stars I guess
they dont realize kawhi coming to la too

Colejeezy

Rest In Peace KOBE
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A few thoughts:

I’m beyond apathetic at this point. I’m almost checked out. Every time we go on a run somebody gets hurt. The potential this team was brimming with on Christmas seems like years ago. We were in 4th place and a game out from 1st if I remember correctly. Now we are 2 games out from the 8th seed, 3.5 from 5th, and 5 full games from 4th with about 30 games to go. It’s been a month of free falling and everybody is still hurt.

Our only alternative it seems that everyone wants is to trade our entire future we’ve invested in for Anthony Davis and 34 year old Lebron coming off his first major injury while patching together a team of mercenaries for the rest of the year. I should be more excited about this (and I will if/when a trade goes down), but realistically we aren’t doing shyt this year with such a thin, top heavy roster. I liked our team a lot up until Christmas before the wheels fell off.

I’m struggling to accept that we’ve been tanking 4 years straight just to trade all our picks away. Including last year and this year that would be 6 wasted years.

So with that said, I’m not rooting against an AD trade, but I will be fine if it doesn’t happen this season. My gut tells me it happens at the deadline though. I think Pelicans ownership does AD a solid since he’s been a good soldier, and they will trade him to where he wants if they get a fair deal.

i feel you. only way i see this trade happening is if Jeanie Buss and AD himself talks to the owner Gayle and bypass Dell Demps and pretty much get a deal done and develop a relationship between organizations in the future.

if it stays within Dell Demps vs Lakers FO, this trade is not happening. These clowns dont wanna do anything to help the lakers even if it also benefits their own team.

ShoryukenHaduken

All Star
Daps
Dell ain't even answering his phone supposedly at least maybe not for the Lakers

He knows the offer and he's gonna wait it out

U can bet EVERY TEAM GM/OWNER HAS CALLED Gayle Mickey and Dell about waiting.

No way they wanna see a player make a power move and succeed.

Still think the young guys should get the season/playoffs to see if adding another free agent would he better route

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Looks like we probably won't be getting AD.

Tbh I'm ok with it. Let's stand pat for the rest of the year, and focus on getting healthy

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I wonder why the Pels sending messages through bloggers to ZO...

Literally telling him he good for 35 minutes
The Pelicans don't need to woo Lonzo Ball. They don't need him to sign off on a trade. I would guess these "leaks" are coming from Lakers sources who want to boost Lonzo's value.