A King and an Empire: The Official GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2018-19 season

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
We haven't been to the playoffs in 6 years yet these GMs and blue check boys(feggit ass media) scared of us. but when it's the celtics who were 1 game away from the Finals, it's trade him there. :what:

Them: The Pelicans should get Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart, that should do it.

Also them: I'm not trading with the Lakers unless I get Ingram, Zo, Kuzma, Zubac, Wagner, Bonga, Svi, 5 first round picks and that still might not be enough:youngsabo:
Breh, I listened to Zach Lowe's podcast and he was trying to say NO might be open to taking back Hayward in a trade. Magic coulda kept Deng if that was the case. :mindblown:

Boonapalist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lakers
I’m glad brehs are finally seeing the media has been doing nothing but bury us year after year. There are few things we get praised for. I thought the agenda was only against Kobe but there is something going on...
The media’s been throwing shots at us since the Showtime days. If you compare how Magic, Kareem and the Lakers were talked about compared to Bird and the Celtics the bias has been obvious.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
with the team the lakers have right now, I value the youg guys in this order

1.Kuzma
2. Ball
3. Ingram

if the lakers do that trade for A Davis, I think I would rather keep Lonzo or Ingram for defensive purposes, over Kuzma
All three are gone if they make a deal. They can complete the roster in free agency.